Author Topic: We dont have a board for big fat cats........  (Read 2156 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
We dont have a board for big fat cats........
« on: August 11, 2005, 07:38:49 pm »
Well, after seing the video of forevers puppy playing with the cute and funny kittie. I thought Id show the very oposit kind of cat lol......

Take a look at those eyes and you'll see why we named her Trouble and why noone of the dogs think it is a good idea to play with her hehe

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: We dont have a board for big fat cats........
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 08:28:30 pm »
We don't have one for smaller skinny ones either. Let me know if you create one. ;D  We have a Turkish Angora that would fit right in! :D

Deena

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2005, 08:31:32 pm »
Hahahaha! She looks so evil Marit. I would stay away from her too if I was at your house.  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2005, 10:26:41 pm »
UH HUH!  That would be a cat to stay away from!  She just waiting for her opportunity to teach the pups a thing or two!!!

We have one as well:  Raider.  He lives to beat the tar out of the Newfs.  He's never run from a dog yet and has taught all the dogs the meaning of the word: RESPECT!!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2005, 10:33:16 pm »
lol...... sounds like  my trouble. She actually CAN be nice, well that is when she feels like it, she is a sweetheart and comes up to you and wants pets and rubs, when she is done she goes somewhere to take a nap, that is usually on Chris's belly (he is allergic, and I am conviced she knows it) or on the cable box, and then hang her tail down so we have to get up and tuck it in under her so the remote control can reach the box hehe

The dogs. well they know to stay out of her way. Sometimes she goes right up to them and is stroking around their legs, and they just stand there, afraid to even move hehe

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog