Poll

Ummmm...do you like me?

Yes
17 (89.5%)
No
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Do you like me?  (Read 51457 times)

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
Re: Do you like me?
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2005, 11:05:06 am »
What the h*ll is the point of this topic?  I'm lost I guess.....  That's what happens when you're away too long from BPO.  Hmmmm......  :-\
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2005, 11:06:18 am »
What the h*ll is the point of this topic?  I'm lost I guess.....  That's what happens when you're away too long from BPO.  Hmmmm......  :-\
We had another thread going...and we got a little ... well ... weird in it...and someone mentioned passing a note about "do you like me"...and I started the note...here.  :)  there's really no point to it.
Where have you been?  Busy?

Nicole

« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2005, 11:09:32 am »
HAHAHAHAH! Hey Newflover! We just got all silly yesterday. There isn't really a good explanation.

There are TONS of wicked cool beach houses here, too Lins and Jenn my BFF's. Check out this site, this is really close to me:

http://www.beachwalkresort.com/sitepages/pid33.php

Its a really sweet place.

But what I had in mind was something in North Carolina. Where Marit and Heather are. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE North Carolina. I was thinking like, maybe the outer banks.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2005, 11:11:59 am »
the calypso cottage is cute...really bright and cheery!!!!!!!!!

Nicole

« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2005, 11:27:50 am »
I love em, all, Lins! They're all super cute. And they are right across the street from the beach! It would be so fun to pack one full of BPOers and our Big paw babies!

dohertyswissy

« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2005, 11:29:16 am »
WAAHHHH!!!!   :'(  Am I not a BFF anymore??  I'll just be over here CRYING hysterically!!!

North Carolina beaches are beautiful!  I can do some research if I'm still in the club... ;)

Nicole

« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2005, 11:31:02 am »
Oh, Heather! NO! You are STILL a BFF...honey, we're sharing friendship bracelets, remember? You wanna go get some ice cream? *singing* You are my sun-shine, my only sun-shine....you make me HAPPY when skies are grey....you'll never know, dear, how much I wuv you, please don't take, my, swiss-y, away!

Dude. I totally love North Carolina beaches.

dohertyswissy

« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2005, 11:33:06 am »
LMAO!!  Okay....scoop of mint chocolate chip and another of jamoca almond fudge, please!!

Our bracelets are going to SOOO ROCK (the kasbah...my fellow 80s child)!!

I'll start doing some research!

Nicole

« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2005, 11:35:37 am »
*singing again* The shareef he don't like it...ROCK THE CASBAH, ROCK THE CASBAH....

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2005, 12:00:13 pm »
that is a nice way of saying we were being silly girls!  :)

Nicole

« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2005, 12:02:27 pm »
Hey, Grumpy. WOAH. I know Rachid Taha! Haven't heard that mix, though. I've been to Morocco and LOOOOOOOVE Moroccan Gnawa music! Have you heard any? Its soooo good! Rai is Algerian, too, right?

DEFINITELY come to North Carolina. We can rock out to world beats all night long!

I've actually been to a casbah. Cool, huh?

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2005, 12:15:17 pm »
OMG, small world indeed!  Now WE have to be BFF's and make each other mix tapes, LOL! 

His new CD, Tekitoi, has the "Rock the Casbah" cover on it - the CD is pretty good....  Yeah, from what I understand, rai originated in Algeria, based on like Arabic love poetry and Bedouin folk music. 

I don't know if I have ever heard Gnawa, but I would LOVE to....  What is a good song to listen to to start?  I love all different kinds of world music like that, ooh, bhangra too, even norteno and ranchera!  But my absolute favorite "folk" type music is zydeco.  Yeah, I am weird.....   ;D

Yeah, I am totally jealous.  I ain't never been nowhere!

When we all have our massive sleepover in NC, we can all dance to zydeco and french braid each others hair!   ;D
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Nicole

« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2005, 12:19:19 pm »
WOOOH, Grumpy! I LOVE zydeco! YESSSSSSSSS! I can't wait to dance to zydeco and have my hair braided...I can't braid...hehehe!

I'm downloading Rachid Taha right now! eee! I'm excited.

Well...I don't know. All of the Gnawa CD's I got from my friend in Morocco. The Gnawi are the mystical muslims of the desert. Not the Bedouin...they're different. I know that Led Zep recorded with some Gnawi people, that may be the easiest to find. If you do a Google search for "Gnawa" I know some stuff comes up.

nickerbokker

« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2005, 12:21:41 pm »
if you want a beach hook up, my friends got a malibu mansion lol.  that would work i suppose!  and since she has two goldens, its a dog friendly place!  it rents for 8 grand a week, but im sure since she loves me, she would cut us a free deal!  ive stayed there many a times for a good hug to the mom and some flowers as well!

Nicole

« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2005, 12:23:52 pm »
Wow. Sounds pretty PHAT, Nik!

I wanna go to North Carolina, though. I'll stomp my feet and hold my breath until we pick North Carolina. I wanna see Marit and Heather.