Author Topic: MARIT WANTING TO CHECK IN WITH THE KATRINA PEOPLE  (Read 3557 times)

nickerbokker

MARIT WANTING TO CHECK IN WITH THE KATRINA PEOPLE
« on: August 30, 2005, 10:52:49 pm »
hello all, i am on the phone with nicki, and she is typing this for me!  i am losing my mind, because i do not have the internet, and AT&T, is very mean.  SO, i wanted to check in before katrina went a shore to wish all of you down there good luck  ;).  wanted to check that everyone was okay, still couldn't go online.  now sweet nicki is helping me out haha, im  (nicki) writing this as she laughs.  she tells me it looks like you all are okay so far, i hope that is the case.  not quite sure where you all are are located, but i hope it is out of harms way.  hopefully i'll be able to, ughhhhhhhh, connect and talk to y'all real soon!  i promise i have not been drinking, this is nicki's spin on it lol.....hahahh a marit!  (one thing i'm certain of is that nicki is messing up my post right now.....HE HE-FROM NICKI)......everyone take care, miss you all,

MARIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: MARIT WANTING TO CHECK IN WITH THE KATRINA PEOPLE
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 10:57:58 pm »
If Nikker's reads this back to you, I hope you are okay and we're all thinking of you and missing you.  I know that there's a lot of posting and everybody's trying to get your crown.  But I'm going to stop now, cuz  I know who the REAL Queen is.  (Nikkers.....re ad it nicely, 'K???  L & K FMIL)

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 11:00:32 pm »
MARIT SAYS......THAN KS.....AND.... ..

when i'm having a terrible time with AT&T, i think bpo should close....this just isn't fari...this sucks!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 11:03:48 pm »
Okay.....every body.....DISCO NNECT NOW!!!!   Marit says!!!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2005, 12:11:51 am »
All I have to say Marit is that Nicki is retarted! Anyone who reads that would be totally confused- unless it is just me here at the computer way past my bed time.  ::)
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2005, 06:24:36 am »
Ok, I know I have lost it because that was clear as a bell to me.  Thanks to Jacksmoms help we have been able to find everyone on BPO that was in the general area of the hurricane. 

Dixie Darlin & Sugar Bear are fine they want to help with the clean up by trying to pull on down trees.  They are very mad at mommy since I want let the out to play by themself until we have checked the fence again.  We are also making sure that there is no way a lose tree limp could fall on them.

We were able to find Amber last night, boy will she have a lot of stores to tell.

Melissa and Brandon now have power so I am sure they will be checking in. 

I think Jeanne had a little damage but nothing major. 

I think we are all very lucky, it could have been so much worse for us.  It sure is nice knowing that we really are a BPO family. 

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2005, 07:17:40 am »
Marit!...I was wondering where you were!...Glad all is fine with you!...& I'm glad everyone is accounted for...I've been watching the news all morning...It is so sad...My heart is breaking for those people & their pets!...& then to see the people looting stores & taking advantage of the situation...No w that just makes me sick! >:(

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2005, 07:21:42 am »
Marit!! I was wondering about you!   It's not the same without you!

Icerotti

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2005, 07:43:29 am »
Miss ya Marit ;)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2005, 08:04:48 am »
we almost NEED her here.    :)  ok...no almost...we NEED her here period.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2005, 08:27:53 am »
glad you guys are making it through.  when will things be back to "normal" for you?

nickerbokker

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2005, 01:01:18 pm »
i don't have the news, so i dont get to watch this unflod like other people do....but i'm catching things here and there, and my mom and family and friends keep calling to give me updates.....an d i'll i can say is my prayers are all for you toinght!  it seems as though h*ll has just broken loose, and i CANNOT IMAGINE the fear and pain running through everyone right now!  i am sooo sorry for everyones loss, and i hope that things turn out somewhat okay in the end!