Author Topic: Then & now...Pics of our soul mates!  (Read 2255 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Then & now...Pics of our soul mates!
« on: September 22, 2005, 12:05:44 am »
Here is my hubby, Randy in his Senior pic in 1977...here he is a couple of weeks ago with his truck...Hot then...hot now...IMHO! ;D Lets see your then & now pics!!! ;) ;D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 12:40:14 am by GYPSY JAZMINE »

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Then & now...Pics of our soul mates!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 01:33:41 am »
ARGH I wish I was at the other house.  I have to give some background on these pictures :P

Matt used to weigh 300 pounds.  His doctor pretty much told him "Lose weight or die".  So he did.  He lost 100 pounds in one summer just by eating salad and running (Apparently when you stop eating 5 Combo meals at McDonanld's in a sitting that helps too).  Well, being my darling overacheiver that he is, he went overboard and was at 140 for a while.  I need to say that he's 6 feet tall with HUGE shoulders.  He's supposed to be about 175-180.  The first pic is of him when we were in highschool.  He's about 160 here.  Then him and his brothers the next Christmas and he's 141 (He's the one farthest to the left, sitting on the piano bench).  Then the last ones are from when we went camping this Labor day.  And yes I know my Honey's so hot but he's MINE!

I JUST found Matt's drivers lisence from when he was 16!  He'll kill me for sharing it but he bought donuts today which I can't eat so I'm mad at him.  Not like he comes here anyways.!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2005, 03:20:33 am by Anky »
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 03:21:36 am »
Just had to bump this because of the new pic.  Muwahahaha
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Blair

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2005, 06:19:20 am »
I dont have any before pics of Ben LOL We only knew each other for a few months before we got married  :-X But here are some now pics of him, hehehe.

He use to be in the Army Reserves, but his 8 yrs are now over.

Offline MurphDane

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2005, 06:43:04 am »
Here's some of my favorite pics of my hubby, Joel....First one is of us on our wedding day (just about to leave for honeymoon!!   ;D) and the second one was about 6 months ago.....I think he's a cutie....   :-*