Author Topic: I wish I had this weather right now  (Read 5969 times)

Blair

I wish I had this weather right now
« on: October 01, 2005, 06:05:12 am »
I was just thinking of last year and how we got snow, the first time in over 100yrs,  :D Oh how I wish the weather was like that right now. I just cant take this heat anymore  :-\

Icerotti

Re: I wish I had this weather right now
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 06:13:46 am »
I wish we only got that every 100 years!!!!! I am dreading winter again. I want to live somewhere warm. The only thing good is Niagara Falls looks really pretty down by the falls when it is all iced over from the mist.

Pic 1 is the water right before it goes over the falls --Canadian side
Pic 2 Trees same area covered in snow and ice
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 06:17:23 am by Icerotti »

Blair

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 06:15:00 am »
I have a plan for you  ;D We can trade places in the winter, you can come here and where shorts during the winter and I cold actually go where it is cold! Sounds like a deal ? LOL
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 06:15:35 am by Blair »

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2005, 06:15:50 am »
Ooooh, I love it when the trees look like that! 

I know I am in the minority, and I know you will all give me a hard time about it, but I love the winter.  I wish it would snow in San Diego.  I loved the couple winters I spent in Michigan....
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2005, 06:16:16 am »
I have a plan for you  ;D We can trade places in the winter, you can come here and where shorts during the winter and I cold actually go where it is cold! Sounds like a deal ? LOL

Deal..... : ;)

I like the snow for the first month but really like  5 months of it gets tired REAL fast.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 06:18:24 am by Icerotti »

Blair

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2005, 06:18:22 am »
Ooooh, I love it when the trees look like that! 

I know I am in the minority, and I know you will all give me a hard time about it, but I love the winter.  I wish it would snow in San Diego.  I loved the couple winters I spent in Michigan....

Im with you...I would love winter, if I actually had a winter LOL When it snowed last year, that was the first time I ever seen snow  :-[

So Icerottie when do you want to trade LOL  ;)

Icerotti

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2005, 06:20:42 am »
Nov 30 would be great til March 30. Our yard is totally fenced for the babies. They can have free range of the furniture and sofa bed. We even have little bowls to accomodate Diesel ( my dad has a yorkie who visits once and a while).  lol

Blair

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2005, 06:23:01 am »
Sounds great, we have a fence in yard also. 2 parks, one with a little pond so the doggies can swim, so they dont have a heat stroke from the stupid heat LOL. And they can sleep where ever they want in the house LOL

;)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 06:23:34 am by Blair »

Icerotti

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2005, 06:24:10 am »
I'm starting to pack tonight!!!!!! ;)

Blair

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2005, 06:25:20 am »
By the way I LOVE your avator  ;D

Im already packed LOL

Icerotti

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2005, 06:29:53 am »
By the way I LOVE your avator  ;D

Im already packed LOL

Thanks I found it on the CD with the winter pics...lol

Hope you packed some thermal undies...he..h e

Blair

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2005, 06:33:58 am »
I sure didnt, Ill have to go buy some up there LOL

What makes no sense to me, its hot here pretty much year round but for some odd reason come this time of the year its like impoosble to find some nice looking shorts  ??? They actually sell winter clothes here LOL I guess its for those people who put their ACs on 10 degrees, casue that would be the only time you would need to wear those, cause its still in the 90's here, even 100's. Have I mentioned how much I dislike where I live yet LOL

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2005, 07:20:35 am »
Ok Blair (((((We hear you.)))) LOL Im not sure if there is something wrong here but your post is on like 5 X. ??? ;) Im more than willing to send you our cold weather. Im in Northern Ontario and we had snow Thursday morning. It was freezing.I think it was like 30 F. -2 C. Something like that. Im really not looking forward to the -40 .  >:(
Coonie ( on cuttles PC)

Blair

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2005, 07:24:17 am »
I posted it once and it was only hear once at first....then all of a sudden its everywhere  ??? Funny thing is every post has every singly reply on it...I think something is wrong with BPO, casue there are a few posts that are being multipled  ??? Wonder whats wrong here

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2005, 08:33:54 am »
I wish we only got that every 100 years!!!!! I am dreading winter again. I want to live somewhere warm.

I totally agree with you Ice... mind if I visit you while you're down in Texas??  ;D

Ok Blair (((((We hear you.)))) LOL Im not sure if there is something wrong here but your post is on like 5 X. ??? ;) Im more than willing to send you our cold weather. Im in Northern Ontario and we had snow Thursday morning. It was freezing.I think it was like 30 F. -2 C. Something like that. Im really not looking forward to the -40 . >:(
Coonie ( on cuttles PC)

Oh man... I would die
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc