Author Topic: This is our Blue Eye Molly we are So Proud of her,All 52 Pound's she is,16 weeks  (Read 3663 times)

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
:o :-*What a Big,Baby that is what i call her,my Big,BabY,!!She Love;s to have her Tummy Rubbed!!! And toased Bagel's that is her Best Snack!!! ;)
    We could not have a better baby,and alot of u Don;t know her Story,i will tell it and you all might fell , a litter Diffente,toward's Molly!! ;)o,k, for those who care!love marylee!!! :-*
http://http://[tr][/tr]
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
:-*Our,Baby Molly as we Call her is 16,week's She know weigh's 52 pound's she does,have a Blue eye,you all see she was from a litter of 14 puppies, and only 4 lived!!!!! We where so, so Lucky, to get her And I mean Blessed!!! :-*So I Call the Blue eye my Angel and she is her all the time,My Breeder hand Fed These pups!! Breeding is not as easy as it sounds's!!! it is Work Joy! and Sadness!! :-\ :DBut Everyday we have happyness with our Baby we two molly and maggie, they are the Best you could have,What I am saying When my Breeder Told me Do I Want Her I Said Yes! And I would never take that Back just look at HER!!!!love M,l,!! :D

GYPSY JAZMINE

She looks like a real sweetie!...It is so very evident how much you love her! :)

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
She is a sweety.  I know that Maggie is so happy to have Molly as a playmate.  I am sure she is one very special little fur-baby.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Wow she's a looker. Our Molly just got wieghed yesterday and wiehgted 30.9 Lbs. She is now 14 weeks.
Jenn

BabsT

All these girl saints are growing like weeds

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
All the Mollys are so cute!  I love seeing your pictures MaryLee and hearing about how Molly and Maggie are doing.  They are so cute!  :D

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
just add a toasted Bagel to every other meal they will love that!! it is good for teething too!! They need Carb's, in there Diet! also a Good Cookie not Reg one's I mean Beef Chicken in them,they love those,the one's with the Calorie's they play so much they need there Energy,you need to look for these product's at your pet store,they have oat's in them good stuff,they love them also they love Cheese!!I wonder if she is part Cow!!!!!!!!Moo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline NY Nancy O

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
I had to put my St. Bernard, Malcolm, down this past May. He was only 8 years old. The one before him only lived until 6 1/2.  Malcolm's back legs just gave out one day. He still loved food, wanted to chase cats, etc. etc. Just totally alive. It was just awful having to put him down.

Someone made the mistake of telling me a 3 1/2 year old St. B. is in the local shelter. I am torn between getting another St. B--I adore the breed--or a small mutt that will live to be 15.

Any advice. Should I risk heartbreak again, knowing I probably only have three or four years with the dog?  Do St. B's every live past 8?

NY Nancy O

henrysmomma

I would go with the Saint, you've already had a couple, so you know what to expect, and the one at the shelter could really use the love you have to give  :)

Rose

smohr

Someone made the mistake of telling me a 3 1/2 year old St. B. is in the local shelter.
Any advice. Should I risk heartbreak again, knowing I probably only have three or four years with the dog?  Do St. B's every live past 8?

NY Nancy O

I say spend the day at the local shelter w/the dog FIRST and find out all you can about it.  Having gotten a rescue and the probs associated w/her behavior, spend time with the dog first!

smohr

Sooo cute.   :P

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
This pic, was taken at 16 weeks,she is know 18,week's but I put her on tthe Scale Today And She Weighed in at 58 Pound's was Scale is of alittle so I Took 5 pound's off she Goes to the Vet Fri, to Get Check,up!! She is the Sweatest Baby!!I Would own 29 if i could YeS GET A SaINT Give him fixed feed Good Food I Don't Meam I'am's Some might like it But your Dog could live longer if you Feed it A better Quality of food, watch for tick's just all around Tack care of your pet i have heard of peaple having Saint's for 15 year's so I Saw A Sight there is a Male Saint for Adaption He Nine mo, Old He is so cute I am going to try to post it once a Saint owner Alway;s A Saint Owner!!!!!!