Author Topic: Neat Newf Page/Photos  (Read 7661 times)

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
Neat Newf Page/Photos
« on: October 31, 2005, 01:38:25 am »
http://www.hundportalen.se/waterdog.asp

Just stumbled on this page.. some of the translation is a bit odd, but I love the pictures... Check out the 3rd from the bottom.. Haha.
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: Neat Newf Page/Photos
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2005, 01:49:53 am »
Great pics...and the translations were, um, interesting! :D

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2005, 02:46:49 am »
Very cool, someone obviously loves their Newfs.  I wish I had the time to dedicate towards something like that.  The best thing is the photos, there are some really nice, professional quality shots on there, most of which are pretty funny!  ;D
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Offline Tammy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2005, 03:02:53 am »
Hi Newf friends...

Found this site through a message in my guestbook on my web site - hundportalen.s e :)

Sorry about the translation... a bit odd - yes, I can admit that..I can also see my mistakes  ;) Well, maybe one of you can help me with the translation then? :D

I'm aware of many words that I have spelled wrong...But I don't speak your language everyday, I'm from Sweden and speak Swedish - but I tried to translate at least... ::)

It's easier to speak English, then to put it down in words, I'm sure that many of you are familiar with that ?

Best regards
Tammy
hundportalen.s e

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2005, 03:06:29 am »
Hey Tammy,

You do an amazing job of translation... .far better than anything I could do in ANY language ;D!

Your pictures speak a universal language, though.  Love of dogs; Newfs in particular!  Thanks for the pictures!

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2005, 03:12:01 am »
Tammy your site is beautiful, I love your pictures.
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline Tammy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2005, 03:12:27 am »
Oh, you are to kind ;)

I'm aware as I said of the bad -ahhh, what do you say know in english...? the structure of the language ? ;D It's not that easy to put the words down.....somet imes I can't find the words...it's so much easier to talk...

Anyway, thanks..

Tammy

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2005, 03:15:11 am »
Your site is beautiful, and so are your newfs! I would love to see more pictures. Am I right to assume that you breed them?
And your English is fine. It is very hard to learn different languages. I speak English and French and I find it hard to find the right words to say too.  ;D

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline Tammy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2005, 03:16:28 am »

Ahh, I only took "reply", sorry if i make a mess here now ;D

Anyway, thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate it...and please tell me if there is anything anyone of you  that you don't understand, then i will try to explain -okay?

Icerotti

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2005, 03:17:33 am »
What a great site ;D ;D

Offline Tammy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2005, 03:23:07 am »
Your site is beautiful, and so are your newfs! I would love to see more pictures. Am I right to assume that you breed them?
And your English is fine. It is very hard to learn different languages. I speak English and French and I find it hard to find the right words to say too.  ;D

Nina

Dear Nina...

No, I'm not a breeder...but I know a lot of breeder in Sweden...

I think i understand what you mean very well Nina...My mother came from Denmark, and my father from Sweden...and then the lived all over the world - USA, Brazil, Argentina...so, i also try to speak bit Spanish - but it don't work that good :o)

Thank you so much..

Offline Tammy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2005, 03:24:57 am »
What a great site ;D ;D

Thank you :) And I Love you avatar :)

Tammy

Offline AC

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2005, 03:41:03 am »
Tammy your website is great and the photographs are captivating!! I'm owned by a 6 mth old Newf named Angus and we live in Newfoundland. I just love finding stories and pictures of Newfs from all over the world. I look forward to seeing more!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2005, 04:31:38 am »
Wow! That site was awesome with the pictures f the incredible looking Newfs and the cute captions. I love it! Someday I'll have more than one Newf lounging around too.  ;D

My favorite line has to be "Real Newfs swim in the water even in the winter". So true!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2005, 05:09:57 am »
Hi Newf friends...

Found this site through a message in my guestbook on my web site - hundportalen.s e :)

Sorry about the translation... a bit odd - yes, I can admit that..I can also see my mistakes  ;) Well, maybe one of you can help me with the translation then? :D

I'm aware of many words that I have spelled wrong...But I don't speak your language everyday, I'm from Sweden and speak Swedish - but I tried to translate at least... ::)

It's easier to speak English, then to put it down in words, I'm sure that many of you are familiar with that ?

Best regards
Tammy
hundportalen.s e

I think it was my post in your guestbook that led you here.  Great site!  You must have a great camera because those shots are pro quality.  Don't worry about the translation, I think people get your point.  Heck, you speak better English than a lot of Americans do.  I can acutally hear your accent in my head from your wording, which to me, gives your posts your own personal character.  Look forward to more of them.  Skol!  ;D
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.