Author Topic: Secret Santa info. has been passed out...  (Read 6179 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Secret Santa info. has been passed out...
« on: October 31, 2005, 11:46:33 pm »
Which means that the shopping can begin! I hope that everyone is as excited as we are to share the Christmas spirit! Remember though...no peeking at what your present is until the big reveal!

Happy shopping!!!!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

lins_saving_grace

Re: Secret Santa info. has been passed out...
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2005, 11:47:26 pm »
Which means that the shopping can begin! I hope that everyone is as excited as we are to share the Christmas spirit! Remember though...no peeking at what your present is until the big reveal!

Happy shopping!!!!
No peeking?  Oh Mom!  :)~

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2005, 11:50:41 pm »
I was so excited when I checked my email and saw that it was the secret santa info. hehehe I can't wait. I am soo excited!

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2005, 11:53:52 pm »
I was so excited when I checked my email and saw that it was the secret santa info. hehehe I can't wait. I am soo excited!

Nina
I know...me too!  It'll be so fun.  I can't wait to go to the pet store.  :)  I am going to burst though. 

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2005, 12:04:56 am »

Nina
I know...me too!  It'll be so fun.  I can't wait to go to the pet store.  :)  I am going to burst though. 

me too!  This is going to be so fun.  The biggest problem is going to be sticking to the money limit   ;D
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline 3snotenough

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • Rhonda's Newfies
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2005, 12:08:50 am »
I agree, sticking with the money limit will be hard, I love shopping for furbabies!!! How exciting!!!

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2005, 12:31:24 am »
Any thoughts on when we want to do the opening, so we know about when we should send the gifts?  I'm ready to do it now! :)
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.â€

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2005, 12:38:18 am »
HOHOHOHOH!!!!!I love xmas! ;D ;D ;D

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2005, 01:28:38 am »
Any thoughts on when we want to do the opening, so we know about when we should send the gifts?  I'm ready to do it now! :)

It doesn't matter how early you send the gifts, but do know that you will be teasing whoever is your person. ;D In the pm's I sent out it said to have the packages mailed out by December 3  to ensure Christams delivery for those far away.

I was thinking about the "Christmas Reveal Chat" being on December 21. It is a Wednesday and is before Christmas enough so that we should be able to make it. What do you guys think? Should it be sooer-  like the 17-18? Or later like the 23-24?

Let me know. And even if you can't participate in the chat you still can't open your present until the date of the scheduled chat. No peeking everyone! I'm watching... :o
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2005, 01:31:27 am »
Hee Hee! I just ordered my present for my SS!! And I only went 49 cents over the limit (if you don't count shipping) and it's exactly what their dog wanted, I think! Now I have time to make something else for them, too - maybe! This is fun! Let's decide when the chat will be so I can make sure I don't have to work that night.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2005, 01:34:55 am »

It doesn't matter how early you send the gifts, but do know that you will be teasing whoever is your person. ;D

;D We wouldn't want that.. hehehe
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.â€

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2005, 01:45:37 am »
This is so fun,  this the only gift on my list that I know what I am going to buy. 
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2005, 02:04:55 am »
Depending on the time you have the chat I can try to be online...I can't promise though.  My husband works such long hours and I live about 45 minutes from work that getting to the office to get online might be a problem or getting to the library or something.  I'll let you know when the time is set.

Offline 3snotenough

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • Rhonda's Newfies
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2005, 02:07:27 am »
Let me make sure I am getting this right, when I send the package to the lucky dog, I don't put a return address on it right? What if I can't make the chat? Do I just send them a private message revealing myself to them after the chat date of course.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 02:15:37 am by 3snotenough »

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2005, 02:09:23 am »
Let me make sure I am getting this right, when I send the package to the lucky dog, I don't put a return address on it right? What is I can't make the chat? Do I just send them a private message revealing myself to them after the chat date of course.
that's a good question.  I would hate to not put a return address on the box.