Author Topic: More feeling sorry for Ang  (Read 12498 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: More feeling sorry for Ang
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2005, 04:15:11 pm »

I say we get dolled up and hit the town.

I love you girl.  Hang in there.  If you need to chat, I'm always here.  We can have one big ol' b*tchfest.

Sounds good to me.  Moni can come too she needs a good booze fest ;)
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2005, 04:55:15 pm »
OK I just looked at his playlist and most recently added is OAR's "Love and Memories".  I'm listening.  NOW I'm bawling.

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2005, 04:57:35 pm »
YOu should teach yourself to crochet or knit,  that might help.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2005, 09:33:46 pm »
Ang, I am sorry to hear that you are having such a tough time right now. I don't have any wonderful words of wisdom right now, but many have been given already and I know you will get through this rough spot and be a stronger person in the end
RIP former BPO

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2005, 10:34:04 am »
Well Matt and I hung out last night.  It went well.  It went the way is usually does minus nookie :P  He got the new Nickleback CD (Which is awesome by the way), so we went for a long drive listening to that and talked.  Then he went to the grocery store (I stayed in the car because I forgot my shoes) and he brought me the PERFECT chocolate chip muffin and a pop.  But for some reason I can't eat lately, makes me sick.  So I nibbled at it and I couldn't drink the pop.  So he took it :)  We watched "Polar Express", and he used his new dignostic tool on my car.  (That was boring........ but he had fun).  He was approached by his manager at work.  They were wondering if he wanted to be a support tech.  He'd be fixing all the puters they have there, and he'd do salary for $50,000 a year.  So he's psyched.  He took the test and did better than 3 of the guys that came in for the job.  He'll find out about it later.  So nothing earth shattering either way ;)

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2005, 05:45:14 pm »

Keith and I will be married 15 years this May.  And I thank God everyday that my ex dumped me.

Good luck hun.  We all love you.

Tina

Ang I have been there too, my ex, highschool sweetheart treated me like crap and Tim a mutual friend was always there for me to cry on his shoulder. We ended up dating but then broke up. Then I went back to the ex, then of course the ex still treated me like crap and Tim was still there, that is when I knew that Tim was the one for me. We have been togeather for 5 years and are now married.  ;D A part of me will still care for the ex, he was my first love. But I don't love him anymore. I think that Matt maybe confused that he stills cares for his ex, but like you said he's not in love with her. I think that things will work out for you in the end. Give him time, he'll come around.  :)

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Icerotti

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2005, 08:10:53 pm »
Oh Ang, you sure are having some trial and tribulations latley. I don't think I could say anything different that has already been said on this thread. Just know that your friends are here on BPO and we all love and support you ;)
Michelle

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2005, 11:49:47 am »
Thanks Guys.  I just want to make sure that you don't peg Matt out to be the bad guy in this.  He wasn't mean or nasty or anything to me.  He is nothing but sweet to me.  It's just him growing up.  I was telling Andi the other day with the life I've lived I feel ancient.  At least 26 :P  Maybe that's why I feel so ready and he doesn't.  Like I said before and will say a million times over, he's still my best friend and I still trust him over anyone else.  The whole dating thing is just so I don't sit at home and eat myself to death. 

Ang

Anakalia

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2005, 12:45:45 pm »
I was telling Andi the other day with the life I've lived I feel ancient.  At least 26 :P 
Ang

Yeah, thanks for that!!  See how many times have I told you I'm old......26 and old!  I see you now agree with me! :P lol

Andi

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2005, 05:20:23 pm »
I was telling Andi the other day with the life I've lived I feel ancient.  At least 26   
Ang

Yeah, thanks for that!!  See how many times have I told you I'm old......26 and old!  I see you now agree with me!  lol

Jeez, if you feel old at 26, I must be ancient at 28.   :P

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2005, 05:35:28 pm »
Sorry to hear about your troubles Ang. I guess I'm too old fashioned to understand, because I have to tell you, I am clueless here. Why are you still hanging out with Matt? It's been 6 years. I wouldn't give anyone 6 years of the BEST years of my life with no commitment. If he needs a break then give it to him. No contact. If he wants to get together, be busy, even if you're not. Go join a health club, get active in a church, volunteer at a hospital, nursing home, humane society... Get out there and do something, meet people, and enjoy life. Forget the online dating thing for now. Just do something. You would be surprised how many people you will meet, how great you will feel about helping others, and how much fun you will have. I promise you, through those activities you will find gainful employment (either job leads or job offers), make new friends, and even begin to get guys banging down your door. I only had problems finding someone, when I was looking. Guys can sense that miles away. So stop looking and just start enjoying life, WITHOUT Matt. If it's meant to be, the man will come running back, but he can't do that if he knows you are available at his becon call. Why should he? He's now got the best of both worlds. So do something for yourself girl!

Deena

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2005, 06:08:42 pm »

Don't be mad at me.

Love,

Tina

Tina I hate you forever!  :P

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2005, 06:13:36 pm »
Deena,

There HAS been commitment betwwen Matt and I.  And far from me sharing the best years of my life with him, he's stuck with me throught the worst years.  I'm only 22.  He's only 23.  I'm glad he's taking the responsible route.  Personally I think it would be FAR less responsible for us to rush into something as serious as marriage.  Something that I think is forever (Cuz I'm old fashioned too) and not something that you can back out of when one party is sick of the other.  I'm not sitting at home pining for him though.  I'm not at his beck and call anymore.  But I refuse to junk the past 6 years just for me to "win" and prove a point. 

Ang

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2005, 06:56:57 pm »
OK I just looked at Matt's playlist.  First off this song was titled "Ang".  I listened to it and it's off the new Nickelback album, a song called "Far Away".  The lyrics are here.  So I bawled my eyes out.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/nickelback/faraway.html

Then here's the rest of his play list.

Love Song - By The Cure
I wish you were here - By Incubus
Honey I Been Thinking About You - Jackie Greene
Tired of Being Sorry - By Ringside
Love and Memories - By OAR
Would you go to bed with me - By Touch and Go
Soul Mate Go Bye bye - By Astronaut Ice Cream Headache
I wanna know if you'll be my girl - By Hey Baby
Back to me - By Kathleen Edwards
Pictures of You - By The Cure
Woman - By Wolfmother
I met a girl - By Wheat
-------

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2005, 07:02:56 pm »
Sorry Ang,

but until there's a ring on your finger, and a date set... no resemblance of a commitment. And in actuality there really is NO comittment until you have both said "I do " and mean it. As a 45 y/o, I have been there, done that, and KNOW the games played. This guy is playing you Honey.

I'm not angry with him. I do not even know him, but I know when a guy is pushing the envelope to see how far he can go. And this is it.

I know you hurt. I'm sorry, but sitting there fooling yourself into thinking there is a commitment coming from an intelligent women like yourself makes me angry with YOU!

So, prove me wrong here. Get up off your duff tomorrow and try what I suggested for 60 days. If you have made NO new friends, have no job prospects, and have not been asked out on a single date. I'll eat my words and NEVER give you advise again.

Your most hated vitual friend,
Deena