Author Topic: We are officially moved in and settled!!! Anyone miss me?  (Read 2332 times)

MommyOfSchnauzers

We are officially moved in and settled!!! Anyone miss me?
« on: December 15, 2005, 01:10:51 am »
Not having access to the internet at home is a PAIN!!! lol  But thank God it is up and running now! 

I wanted to let you all know that we are all moved in and getting settled.  Dazy got sick.  I think it was a combination of the long road trip, and she could sense that we were all super stressed out.   She had a very upset tummy for a few days.  But thankfully she is all better now.  She is super sensitive to my needs.  Especially when my husband is out of town.  She sticks to me like glue.  She is doing well in the new place.  I don't even have to take her out on a lead.  I was wondering how that would go being in a different place, smaller yard, etc.  I figured I would have to start taking her out on a leash, but nope!!!  She just goes right out and doesn't even consider stepping "out of bounds" so to speak.  We had our first snow last week.  She had the best time!!!  While the snow was falling, she would jump in the air and bite at the snowflakes trying her hardest to eat them.  I laughed so hard!  We drove up to my in-laws and played on their farm.  Dazy got to meet the horses and the goat for the first time.  She rode on the sled with Alyx, she rolled, she dug, she ate, and had just the most fun in the snow!   Just the opposite of Ladybug.  Ladybug would have been appalled at the idea of her going out in that mess! lol 

I am managing things.  ( I know a few of you are aware of my medical problems)  I am very worn out, thus I haven't had a good week healthwise.  (My vision has blurred really bad again) But I am making it.  My husband will be home tomorrow morning instead of tomorrow night.  So that will be a good thing.  As on top of everything else, it feels like I am getting a cold/the flu something.   Anyway... I just wanted you to know that I am still alive and I do have internet access again!  YAY!  I missed you all!

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: We are officially moved in and settled!!! Anyone miss me?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 02:37:34 am »
I was beginning to have withdrawls! :)  I have pictures  that I will post soon.  I have to find my usb cable for my camera first though. lol

dohertyswissy

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 10:21:49 am »
Welcome Back!  I find that BPO helps whatever is ailing you!  :)

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 10:36:17 am »
I'm so happy you're back. We missed you! I hope you feel better soon. Can't wait to see pics!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 10:44:47 am »
A good long soak in BPO postings is the best way to feel better.  Glad you are back on and hope you feel settled soon!

Anakalia

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2005, 10:56:17 am »
Wooohooo!!  Of course we missed you!!  I'm glad you're getting settled into your new place, and I can totally understand how frustrating it is not having internet!  I freak out if ours is down for longer than 10 min!! lol  I'm sorry you're feeling crappy though, probably from all the stress of moving.  Take care of yourself, and enjoy your new home! ;D

Andi

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2005, 12:50:05 pm »
Thanks everyone.  This morning I woke up not feeling so bad.  Just tired.   But that's okay.  Tired I can deal with! 

My sister in law is going to groom Dazy this weekend so she will be all beautiful for Christmas!  YAY!!!    Umm... I know there's other stuff I want to tell you all, but brain fog is dominating this morning.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2005, 02:01:27 pm »
Glad you are back Melissa and that things are calmer now.  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2005, 05:20:06 pm »
I just taped Dazy's ears again.... not 5 minutes ago.  Tape is in the floor already.  I swear!!!  Smart dogs just kill me!   ::)  Her ears are destined to flop.  It is really irritating. lol