Author Topic: up date on 7 dogs  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Terri

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
up date on 7 dogs
« on: December 30, 2005, 02:13:46 pm »
I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me with my problem ( the pit bitting the other dogs) I am so happy that we did not have his teeth pulled. I have to admit- I have been on pain killers for 4 weeks now and I was not thinking clearly.
We have kept the dogs in different rooms and watch them close when they are together. No more problems thank God. We are working with the little pit and he is getting better.
I had surgery on Dec 2 and I hate to say it did not go well. I had to have my gall bladder removed so I thought it would be a good time to have a breast reduction, Wrong!! The gall bladder was fine, Now I have an infection and the incision opened up 1/2 inch under my right breast. My Doctor is out of town until the 5th but his office did call in antibiotics for me. sorry this is rambling.
Anyways the dogs are much better and no more fights. The good news also is my son put a bid on a house and is waiting to see if it goes throught. Please pray for us that he is moving out soon.
Thanks to all of you for your wise words
Happy New Year to all.

GR8DAME

Re: up date on 7 dogs
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 02:26:07 pm »
We are happy to have been of help, I'm sure.
Sorry to hear of your troubles, you sound like you have all you can handle right now. Fingers and paws crossed on your son's (hopefully) new house.
Stella

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 04:26:28 pm »
I'm so sorry for all your going through. Hopefully your son will find a home soon. Best wishes!

April & Kiah

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2005, 05:59:14 pm »
Sorry to hear of your medical woes.  I hope it can get resolved somewhat quickly.  But on the bright side, I'm glad to see everyone is getting along better now that they are separated..... ....lol.

Good luck on your son getting the house.