Author Topic: Whats come over me.....  (Read 4029 times)

Blair

Whats come over me.....
« on: January 25, 2006, 06:43:12 pm »
I have been non stop cleaning for a week. I swear I am becoming a cleaning freak  :o I have been neglecting BPO cause of all the cleaning, but Ill tell you what...my house is spotless LOL

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Whats come over me.....
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 06:51:17 pm »
OH My Blair. House work over BPO?? How could you??
Mine could ue some attention too but airfare to K.L would be crazy.  :-\
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Blair

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 06:51:18 pm »
Hmmmmm I trip to a snowy place with a house full of handsome and pretty dogs...hmmmmm. ....Ill be there in a few days LOL

Offline my3dogs

• Leader of the Pack
  • Daisy - FEB 2006
    • View Profile
    • Blossoming Daisy
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 08:39:29 pm »
If Blair has got a HUGE cleaning bug and needs a cure what kind of friends would we be if we didn't help her out?   
And I am willing to sacrifice my own cleaning to help cure her need to clean.
Anyone else???
Maybe we need to send her on TOUR!!!!! 
A cleaning homes across the country TOUR!!!!!
 ;D ;D ;D   

BTW....Blair.. ..everytime I see your avatar I smile.  Your daughter is sooooo cute. 
"As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy and we're gonna make mistakes." - Mel Brooks
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/164179

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 10:06:40 pm »
I cleaned today, but I still need to clean a lot more since we have been gone.  So, when you coming to my house to help out? :P

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 09:59:06 am »
I'll clean tomorrow.  the house doesn't stink THAT bad.  Really!

Blair

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 12:57:13 pm »
Its pretty sad when you go to bed thinking of what you will clean tomorrow and wake up and start cleaning before you even check BPO
 :-\ I think I need help LOL But I have one happy Husband and a clean house lol  :D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 12:59:30 pm »
Its pretty sad when you go to bed thinking of what you will clean tomorrow and wake up and start cleaning before you even check BPO
 :-\ I think I need help LOL But I have one happy Husband and a clean house lol  :D

A happy hubby is your ticket to BPO! 

Blair

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2006, 01:02:41 pm »

A happy hubby is your ticket to BPO! 

Hmmm...Maybe I am cleaning so much cause deep down inside I really want a dane puppy from a litter due in march  ;D And its from an awesome dane with an awesome pedigree. And she is expecting a Mantle litter  ;D And I have already been approved and on the top of the waiting list [just waiting for the Ok from my husband]...Hmmm if thats the cause of my cleaning, well i dont mind at all  :D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2006, 01:05:09 pm »
Heavan's no.  Clean clean clean...go.  What are you waiting for?  :)  Puppy? 

Either that or you're feverish and are coming down with a new strand of the housewife bug.

Nicole

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2006, 01:33:47 pm »
Aaaaaaaaaaaah. ...so the truth comes out, Blair! This is not a cleaning obsession, it is downright HUSBAND BRIBERY!

BTW...does it work? hehehehe! Let me know, cuz if so, I might have to try that. Hey...wait.... I already clean the crap out of my apartment everytime I go home from school on the weekends. (Mark is a SLOB) So, if it works, then I totally deserve a puppy. Dang it. Have your hubby call Mark for me, will ya? (AFTER he Ok's the pup!)

Blair

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2006, 01:39:16 pm »
Shhhh Husband doesnt know about me evil plan LOL He will know in March when the puppies are born and when I pick the one out I want  :D I wont hold my breathe on it, cause he has told me 3 is my limit but he wants another mantle too...sooooo who knows lol Me and the breeder are  friends so thats always a plus, and also Ben told me I can get a puppy from this Sire [but that litter wasnt suppose to come in 2 yrs LOL  ;D]

Nicole

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2006, 01:44:34 pm »
Your secret is safe with me, Blair! hehehhee!

Blair

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2006, 01:54:05 pm »
Ohhh, keep cleaning Blair.  Jack and Merlin need a little one.  They can be the 3 Mantleers.

Tina

lmao  :D If my plan fails...I can always paint Grey's merle black and make him a mantle  ;)

GR8DAME

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2006, 04:15:05 pm »
Ohhh, keep cleaning Blair.  Jack and Merlin need a little one.  They can be the 3 Mantleers.

Tina

LOL Tina. I can so picture the 3 mantleers, racing across a meadow....With the three of us dragging and bouncing  along in the dirt on the ends of their leashes.
Stella