Author Topic: The Grey's Anatomy Saga  (Read 14174 times)

EllieAndBlu

Re: The Grey's Anatomy Saga
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2006, 02:19:51 pm »
Oh I just figured Denny would die.... but I never thought about him getting Burke's heart... you are a genious for even thinking that! :)

As for the love quadrangle? Oh I cant wait to see how they leave that hanging.... I am thinking with some sort of a hook-up between McDreamy and Meredith.... unless that is too obvious...lol

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2006, 02:22:50 pm »
Oh I just figured Denny would die.... but I never thought about him getting Burke's heart... you are a genious for even thinking that! :)

As for the love quadrangle? Oh I cant wait to see how they leave that hanging.... I am thinking with some sort of a hook-up between McDreamy and Meredith.... unless that is too obvious...lol
Denny is kinda teetering on that perverbial edge, isn't he?  That could go either way. 
one of them is on 2 other shows on TV (I can't remember which one I heard about on the radio this morning.)

Who knows about Mcdreamy.  I thought Merideth's comment to McVet about the "dog" and loving him so much was a prelude to her thingermabob with McDreamy though.   I don't even care anymore about those two.  He ruined it for me with his arrogance. 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 02:26:01 pm by lins_saving_grace »

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2006, 02:26:21 pm »
I would like to see grey stay with the vet because he's a much better man and he would treat her right but I'm sure she'll go back to McStupid.  He doesn't deserve her OR his wife the way he acts.  He treats women like crap though not as badly as the gyno in training.   ;)  I think the vet probably won't last long which  really bites but she's nuts over the other guy so she'll screw over the vet too as soon as McStupid looks her way again.
"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehead

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2006, 02:27:31 pm »
I would like to see grey stay with the vet because he's a much better man and he would treat her right but I'm sure she'll go back to McStupid.  He doesn't deserve her OR his wife the way he acts.  He treats women like crap though not as badly as the gyno in training.   ;)  I think the vet probably won't last long which  really bites but she's nuts over the other guy so she'll screw over the vet too as soon as McStupid looks her way again.
you're right!  on all counts.

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2006, 02:58:12 pm »
AWWW  GEEZ!!  I cannot wait for the finale tonight...but I know they are going to end it with some massive cliffhanger!
I agree, I think the comment Meredith made about the dog ("I love him so much"), was about McDreamy  :P
And Bailey cracks me up, the way she went off on the restaraunt guy!! :D
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2006, 04:25:00 pm »
i just can't friggin WAIT.  i could hardly fall asleep last night, and well...lets just say tonight show blow last night out of the water, and i dont know how i will last all summer!  i think if everyone else has to work all year, so should the actors!  i need year long shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i HOPE grey AND addison dump McDork.  ever since he cut his hair, he is can't buy me love to me again, and not sexy.  i want him out of the picture.  i like grey with the vet...and i like addison with the steamy east coast surgeon.  or with anyone else.

i like georges girl a lot, and i think it's cute she wants to be part of the "family".

i cannot blieve izzy is killing denny...i'm pissed about that. 

i just dont even know...i am WAY too excited!
NICKI

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2006, 05:25:07 pm »
you and me both, Nikki!

I'm still not sold on Kali, but she made points with me when she got a little personal with Merideth and the dog bone cancer question last night. 
McDreamy can bite my butt.  I hate him.  And Izzy...what a spazz!  she needs to learn patience and for crying out loud brevity.  5 words or less.  George...don't just stand there buddy...do something...sh e's got scissors and a tube hooked up to the dying guy!!!

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2006, 05:43:14 pm »
I still can't believe he let her do that!  I hope he has the b@11s to say something when asked.  I'm sure he won't go on his own though.  Izzy is an idiot!

Oh! and I think this whole thing will open up her hidden issues about being needy, low self esteem etc.  They could really build on a girl who falls in love with every nice man who just happens to be dying.  Either that or they're giving her the axe and this is her way out of the show.   ;)

WOO HOO!!! This just in!  I get to watch the show uninterupted (well, except the dog and toddler) because the chatterbox (7 yr old) will be at a friends house!  YES!!!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 06:02:08 pm by Kelly89084 »
"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehead

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2006, 07:37:48 pm »
Izzy really pissed me off last night. How could she even risk killing someone she "loves". I could never do that. It will be very interesting on how they have her character react to what she has done.

And I really hope they don't kill off Burke. I can't see them doing that he is one of the main characters.

I think that Denny will be the one to go. He is the one that is on other shows. He is on Supernatural and not sure which other show. And I watched the season finale and from what I could tell he wasn't killed off that show.

I can't wait to see the show tonight!

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2006, 07:57:30 pm »
woo hoo!!!  They knocked off oprah's show so we get 3 hours!!! [/u][/i][/b] of Grey's tonight!!!  Now i can catch up on what the chatterbox made me miss last night!    :D :D :D

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2006, 08:37:42 pm »
20 minutes![/size]
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 08:39:42 pm by Kelly89084 »

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2006, 09:00:31 pm »
I totally have tear stains on my face from when they put doc to sleep  :'(

I'm sad about denny too - I knew they were going to do it, but I'm still sad  :-[
RIP former BPO

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2006, 09:03:22 pm »
HOLY CRAP!  I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

shhhh, dont say anything for our pacific and mountain people...

BUT HOLY CRAP!  intense
NICKI

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2006, 12:22:00 am »
nnnnnooooooooo oooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :'( :'( :'(

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2006, 06:27:46 am »
nnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :'( :'( :'(

OH YES!  Can you believe that??