Author Topic: Suspicious Chicken  (Read 1892 times)

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Suspicious Chicken
« on: March 12, 2006, 01:24:14 pm »
OK...I know there is a fan club and all but I had no idea how strong this little guy was.  Most of the time I don't purchase any stuffies because my guys destroy them in minutes.  Well let me tell you the pack has been playing with this thing non-stop for the last two hours and it's still in one piece.

Here is a video of them playing with the Suspicious Chicken:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QANud3UJrbA

Cindy & The Brindle Pack
Proud Members of the Suspicious Chicken Fan Club
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 01:25:46 pm by The Brindle Pack »

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
Re: Suspicious Chicken
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 06:44:42 pm »
What a cute bunch!  You've got gorgeous dogs!  My labs used to do that sort of thing but it's been years.  I miss it.  Thanks for sharing that!  Brought back lots of memories! 
Daphne

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 08:48:26 am »
I may have spoke too soon.  Not long after my post the chicken lost a leg.  I think I might have to purchase the snake...at least it doesn't have any appendages to lose.

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 09:06:53 am »
The snake is Sophie's favorite toy!!  She insists on carrying it up to bed and outside with her.  We very first got her one of the mean kitties but she immediately ripped an arm off.  She has not really been able to rip into the snake.
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 12:42:00 pm »
Even though Harley isn't as big as some he is a BIG chewer he can't have soft toys - he does have that chicken and he is hanging in, sort of, we also have the fraidy cat(we are on stuffed cat number 2 - it is his favorite), the alligator

I sew them together everynight.  Kitty #1 looks like frankenstein (I'm not good at sewing and pieces are missing)

Note - The fish, and the alligator actually have a web band going thru them and make them even stronger!!!  We gave the fish to a doggie friend.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 03:46:15 pm »
too funny. no wonder the poor chicken lost his leg.  That's my favorite part of the chicken too, boys!

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2006, 10:01:28 pm »
For virtually indestructible, we had one of those rope pull toys.  It had a handle and two rope ends.  Three dogs on a rope.  I wonder if I have any pics anywhere... Doubt it.  We weren't digital back in those years.  Then again, they also loved 3 dogs on a stick.  Our old male, Brant, LOVED to carry the biggest log he could find.  He could barely walk but he had to carry that thing.  Piper was such a nutcase that she always had to grab whatever someone else had.  That almost always meant she'd grab the log from the opposite side and then the pushing and pulling would start.  The third Lab would just jump in where ever she could fit and they'd be at the same old silly game again.  Logs were great because there was an endless supply.  If you managed to destroy one, you just went out and got another.   ::)  Silly old dogs.  That rope pull lasted for years.  Eider killed one in a month.  Guess it depends on the dogs  :o
Daphne