Author Topic: mastiff/gd mix  (Read 2222 times)

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
mastiff/gd mix
« on: March 24, 2006, 07:40:35 pm »
1110226- Dog:Mastiff/Great Dane
Las Vegas,NV 702029201422 Miranda Kaucky skater689@hotmail.com 03-20-2006
Name: Tiny
Sex:F
Size:XL
Delete Tiny is a wonderful dog who would make a family with a yard very happy. I adopted her from the pound myself a year ago and recently found myself with out a place to keep her. She is super friendly and great around other dogs and children. Shes good inside and outside, loves playing in water and going for long hikes in the mountians. Please dont let her size scare you, she is the most harmless pooch Ive ever met. I have been looking to find her a good home for 3 months now and no one seems to want a big dog. Im asking a $65 adoption fee just to make sure she goes to a good home. Please help me find her somewhere happy to live so I dont have to resort to a shelter!! Tiny is also spayed and up to date on all of her shots :) 
"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehead

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: mastiff/gd mix
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 11:42:52 pm »
1110226- Dog:Mastiff/Great Dane
Las Vegas,NV 702029201422 Miranda Kaucky skater689@hotmail.com 03-20-2006
Name: Tiny
Sex:F
Size:XL
Delete Tiny is a wonderful dog who would make a family with a yard very happy. I adopted her from the pound myself a year ago and recently found myself with out a place to keep her. She is super friendly and great around other dogs and children. Shes good inside and outside, loves playing in water and going for long hikes in the mountians. Please dont let her size scare you, she is the most harmless pooch Ive ever met. I have been looking to find her a good home for 3 months now and no one seems to want a big dog. Im asking a $65 adoption fee just to make sure she goes to a good home. Please help me find her somewhere happy to live so I dont have to resort to a shelter!! Tiny is also spayed and up to date on all of her shots :) 

I sadly have no room at the inn...I am beyond full up!!... But I do have lots of prayers to send up to a God who listens for a forever home for Tiny! :)

Offline Leah...

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 11:54:32 pm »
i too am up to my ears in BP right now, but we (we meaning ALL the "helpers" sitting at the computer chair right now)send our best wishes to fing "tiny" the perfect forever home. do you have pics? people here love pictures  ;).

Leah

P.S. i LOVE the name!
Leah
Mom to:
Sky- Australian Shepherd
Sammie- Newfoundland/Border Collie mix
Rose- Tortie/Tabby cat
Stinky- Silver Marten rabbit
Ruby, Mambo and Charlotte- Rats
Trevor- Frog
13 Millipedes
NO LONGER WITH US
Bailey the Wolf-Dog 1998-2007
Spanky- Rabbit 2000-2007

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2006, 02:20:42 pm »
It's not my dog.  I just saw that listing and was hoping a BPO person knew of someone who could help. :)
"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehead