Author Topic: Not on much.  (Read 7980 times)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: Not on much.
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2006, 05:18:14 pm »
I know he loves that dog.  He really does.  but he's never home.  And she deserves better than that.  I know i know i know it's weird to stay for the dog...but she's one of my girls.

All the more reason to take her.  If he truly loves her, he'll recognize, someday, maybe that he's in no shape to take care of himself never mind an animal.  Take her!!

To walk out, with your dogs, and get away may help him hit bottom sooner.  Hitting bottom is the only way he can possibly survive.  He may get help, or not, but you and the girls will be far away and safe!  There has to be a hotline for abused women who can advise you in your area.  Six hundred miles to your parents and family is a reasonable distance.  If we, at BPO, can get together to move dogs all around the country, you'll be easy with your girls!!!

I repeat:  How can we help???

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2006, 06:01:39 pm »
"I would hate to see anything bad happen to him...but I know that's what he wants. 
You guys are the best!  You really really are." 

Make your plan and get out of there, forget about something bad happening to him and just make sure it does not happen to you.  Your a very special person that should be loved and cared for, so you now you have to love and care for you.

Just plan to get away for a few days, maybe go see a pal and just stay gone.  We are here for you, just let us know what you need.

Lisa
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 06:09:58 pm by DixieSugarBear »
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Icerotti

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2006, 06:18:08 pm »
Oh Lins my heart sank when I read this post. I can't offer any more advice than what has already been said. You are a strong , sensitive, funny , creative, beautiful person. You deserve to have the best for you and your girls. I am here for support too, hun

Big hugs and slobbers ,
Michelle

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2006, 07:39:02 pm »
Do you realize how much LOVE you have here?  I think all you would have to do is ask any of us and we would be here to help you in any way we could.  :) 

I have told more than one person in the past few weeks the exact thing I am going to tell you...You have only one shot at your life.  This is it.  You have to do what is best for you.  Don't look at it as the "beginning of the end" but as the beginning of a new life of happiness for yourself.  I think you have some posts here with really good ideas how to get the plan in motion.  Please think of yourself and your "girls" first. 

Positive thoughts and prayers are headed your way.  I know I am not near you, but if there is anything I can do please let me know.  {{hugs}}
Jacquie     
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2006, 07:54:28 pm »
I know this is going to sound crazy but I felt I should say something.  My father was an alcoholic and I grew up learning the days of the week by when he would be at the bar.  Don't get me wrong I love my father but his choices effected everyone.  I know that my dogs react with my moods and in a house where there is that much stress and tension it's not good for you or your pups.  So when you decide it's time to go then grab both girls and go.  Everyone is willing to help and I am sure support you in whatever decision you think is best for you. 

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2006, 08:26:40 pm »
Lins, I wasn't able to call you today but check your p.m.'s...I want to know the best time to reach you so I can try tomorrow...Han g in there! :)