Author Topic: Introducing Completely Off Topic Posts  (Read 17110 times)

Offline bigpawsadmin

• Michael~
  • Administrator
  • Veteran Dog Chomper
  • This is Bear
    • View Profile
    • Website - www.michaelandjaime.com
Introducing Completely Off Topic Posts
« on: May 30, 2005, 09:22:00 pm »
Just trying to steer discussions into appropriate categories... That's right guys and gals, this means all of our frequent DWT (drinking while typing) discussions go into the completely off topic area! It's actually quite nice to have younger group of people around here.. but we still have to keep it pg 13- ish. I'm speaking for myself as well!  :P

Big Paws
Just trying to keep the bugs off the board!

nickerbokker

Re: Introducing Completely Off Topic Posts
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 09:29:13 pm »
I APOLOGIZE!

i will keep it G and dog related from here on out!  i've been drunk enough by myself this weekend so that wont happen soon anyway either!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 09:36:47 pm »
There is no need for any apologizes...w e just want to make sure that all topics are kept in their appropriate categories. Sharing stories and weekends is completely alright since we are friends and do talk often. We just need to make sure that it stays inthe off topic area so that people know where things are coming from before reading. It should just make the boards are a little more reader friendly.  ;)
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 09:38:50 pm »
Do we have an off topic post spot?  Not that I would utilize it mind you, but I did not realize there was one, or did one just get made?  LOL!
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 09:41:09 pm »
I love your new avatar! And yes, it was just made.
Hugs,
Jaime

nickerbokker

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2005, 09:45:01 pm »
ooo fancy!  im totally into it!  thanks!

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2005, 09:47:13 pm »
Is that what its called, the picture shown with my post?  Watch out now!  I will probably change it frequently!  LOL!  Just like a new toy!  Learn something new and I can't help but play with it!  HEHEHE
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2005, 10:10:33 pm »
Okay, here is a completely off topic post----  I MISSED YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH TODAY!!!!!!!  I had to go to MIL and help her rearrange her furniture ???  I kept talking to her about all my friends on BPO and now she's acting like I have an imaginary friend!  I didn't even want to go over because her husband does not like Leo and he wouldn't let me bring him, even though I always have :-[  I just couldn't wait to come home and chat with you all!  And I see you are almost all here too ;D!!!  Yippeeeeee

nickerbokker

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2005, 10:16:39 pm »
wait till we get up a chat room though!  then it'll be crazy here!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2005, 10:20:03 pm »
It seems very quiet here tonight.  Like everyone is just lurking in the shadows...  Do I have the right board??

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2005, 10:22:21 pm »
We missed you all too. It is a school night and we need to go to bed early.
Hugs,
Jaime

nickerbokker

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2005, 10:26:00 pm »
IM RIGHT HERE NAT!  as for everyone else.....i dunno.  my back hurts though.....thi s computer addiction is really not good for it!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2005, 10:26:24 pm »
Thanks for the back up!  I love my peeps!  The thing is, my MIL likes Leo and she when she has friends come visit from out of town or something she always asks me to bring him over so she can show him off.  But her husband doesn't like big dogs and has never even tried to make friends with Leo so Leo growls at him everytime, except when we are at their house.  It's like Leo knows that we are on someone elses turf and to be good.  I'm just irked bc even tho we didn't bring him with us, we still got the cold shoulder and poor Leo was probably crossing his legs and missing me :'(.  Next time I'm going to let him drink before he walks into their house so he has a big slobber for him!!!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2005, 10:28:46 pm »
IM RIGHT HERE NAT!  as for everyone else.....i dunno.  my back hurts though.....thi s computer addiction is really not good for it!

Maybe you should put it on the floor or the bed or something.  That way you would never have to get up.  Even better, put a bed pan in your bed and a mini fridge next to it and you'd be set!  I have such great ideas.  My intelligence amazes me...

nickerbokker

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2005, 10:31:16 pm »
no.....see.... .i was thinking set up a little station right infront of the crapper with the computer....wi th a mini fridge to the side, and a microwave on top of it.  give dominos a key.  hire a dog walker.  and get a laundry service.  then i could actually stay on the comp all the time. 

but i have to say...just these, what, 4 days??, have done some damage!  i need  a break LOL