Author Topic: Free non-garding Dobie to any home on BPO  (Read 2174 times)

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Free non-garding Dobie to any home on BPO
« on: April 24, 2006, 05:29:04 am »
Holly just let someone unlock our gate and walk right in without saying a thing to me!  ??? She didn't even lift her head!  I have a defective Dobie!!!  Anyone want to trade for something more alert?   :P   ::)

(no, I'm not realy getting rid of her ;))
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 05:30:22 am by Kelly89084 »
"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehead

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: Free non-garding Dobie to any home on BPO
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 06:32:03 am »
lol  That's what I say about my girls every once in awhile.  That they would let an intruder walk right in the middle of my house before they even acknowledge them. lol

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 07:38:25 am »
I'll trade ya my pyr! LOL! She barks at everything!!

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 08:17:33 am »
I'll trade ya my pyr! LOL! She barks at everything!!

I'd love to! ;D  Don't think hubby would go for it though.  He doesn't liek noisy dogs or I'd probably already own one.  I love those teddy bears!  :-*
"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehead

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 08:45:39 am »
Oh I would take her in a second ;)

My first rotti let someone steal a case of beer bottles right by the back door...she was sound a sleep on the deck ::)

Offline Leah-n-boy-os

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 09:46:48 am »
Look at it from this angle....she might let them in, but they might not be able to leave!

In all seriousness, my Mom had a Dobie, he would let you in...all unsuspecting; good luck trying to leave though...he'll hold you there until the cops show up!

He was awesome, if he liked you, he'd let you know it when you came to the door. If you saw him look at you in the window, and then he left and came back with a toy, you knew you were a "friend".
Leah and the Boy-os
Apollo (Akita/St. Bernard)
Zeus (Heinz 57)
Onyx (Newfoundland)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being owned by Big Paws just indicates how big your heart is.

located - Gig Harbor, WA

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 08:44:00 pm »
Oh I would take her in a second ;)

My first rotti let someone steal a case of beer bottles right by the back door...she was sound a sleep on the deck ::)

That is hysterical! ;D

And Kelly...  If you want, we can switch Dobie's... NOTHING gets by my Ellie - esp. if it is in the yard! Of course now I feel guilty for saying I would give her up... cause I love that crazy, silly, girl  ;D

« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 08:47:17 pm by EllieAndBlu »