Author Topic: TB  (Read 36024 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: TB
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2005, 06:23:48 pm »
Nicker, I would love to get drunk with you & support the cause but my hubby isn't going to let meplaywith you no more if we keep it up...lol!...Seriously though, I will be saying prayers for you tonight that everything is o.k...I'm really sorry abouthe situation you're in right now...You must be so stressed...I'm really sorry this is happening to you...I can't believe those idiots put in in that situation!!!!...Is there any legal recourse for you?

nickerbokker

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2005, 07:31:52 pm »
lol, think of all the toys my kids could get if i got some dough out of them!

no im kidding......a ll i want them to do is pay my medical bills....AND TAKE THEIR DAMN KID OUT OF PRESCHOOL!  how, they can send her to school when she is most likely the one who infected me, knowing she could infect 200 other kids and they could all infect their 4 brothers and sisters, is beyond me.  talk about a terrible person, and a worse heart!

do you know what she said to me when i asked her why she didn't inform me of this at the interview!...she said...."well i had a friend die of AIDs 10 yrs ago, should i have told you about that too!".

i think it's me.  something is wrong with me that i keep having these horrible people come into my life! 

actually, im not that upset right now.  denial denial denial is the key word...but at this moment, it's like "eh, at least i get it in time and life will go on".  dont think that attitude will change, but for the moment, its relaly pissing off my family! LOL

dohertyswissy

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2005, 07:42:16 pm »
HOLY SH*T!!!!!  nicki you will be in my thoughts and prayers.  i can't believe those FOCKERS would expose you and god knows who else!  who in the h*ll lets their kids walk around with a disease that is that contagious!  i'm freaking floored {and no, it isn't the vodka this time}!

girl - take their @ss to court.  this is complete and total BULLS*IT!!! 

I AM PISSED OFF!

please keep us posted on what happens.  and if you need reinforcements, let us know!  my bf husband is a pilot and i'll hop the next plane to cali with a baseball bat!  marit - i'll swing by charlotte and pick you up on the way!

seriously though....plea se keep us posted.  if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.....

jeezus...i'm going to need another drink.

Hugs,
Heather

nickerbokker

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2005, 07:51:15 pm »
ooooo, a pilot!

PICK ME UP AND LETS GO TO EUROPE!  SCREW FEELING BAD......GIVE ME FREE AIRFARE!  lol

thanks for the kind (well not so kind) words LOL.  it's so funny that i came here for dogs a month ago, and now i talk about TB with you all.  it's actually very cool.  jaime and michael created monsters, BUT HAPPY ONES AT THAT!

dohertyswissy

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2005, 07:59:56 pm »
h*ll yeah!  he's got a bunch of hottie pilot friends {don't tell hubby}!  i'm going down to ft. lauderdale on 6/24 for the weekend with melissa {who is my best friend & married to my pilot connection}.  she claims there are lots of cuties to go around.  that will DEFINITELY make you feel better!!!  you in ;)

nickerbokker

« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2005, 08:04:15 pm »
UMMM, YES!  I AM ALWAYS UP FOR CUTE BOYS!  :P

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2005, 08:07:34 pm »

do you know what she said to me when i asked her why she didn't inform me of this at the interview!...she said...."well i had a friend die of AIDs 10 yrs ago, should i have told you about that too!".

Well there's a bit of logic for ya!...What a ignorant*%*##*!!!!!!!!!
Please pick me up too...I have alot of pent up hostility & stress to release & I can't think of a better way to do it!

nickerbokker

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2005, 08:08:36 pm »

Well there's a bit of logic for ya!...What a ignorant*%*##*!!!!!!!!!
Please pick me up too...I have alot of pent up hostility & stress to release & I can't think of a better way to do it!
  than by doing a pilot?  i know what you mean!  great stress reliever!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2005, 08:13:39 pm »
lol!...I meant by beating the crap out of that idiot!...lol...My potential pilot doing days are almost 10 years past...lol!

nickerbokker

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2005, 08:16:45 pm »
im SOOOO sorry!  that's a terrible tragedy!  we'll, i'll do two then

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2005, 08:22:44 pm »
Ty Nicker!...You are truly a good friend!...LMAO!

nickerbokker

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2005, 08:25:56 pm »
i do what i can.  ;D

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2005, 09:35:52 pm »
I hope everything is OK.  As was mentioned in an earlier post, because the Tuberculosis test is positive does not mean you will ever develop contagious TB.  Just to give you an example, my boyfriend of 12-13 years tested positive for TB way back in 1993.  He took medicine for about seven months...this was issued by the health department.  That was all he could do.  There is no point for him to be vaccinated.

To continue, he underwent two very lengthy high doses of chemotherapy, followed by radiation treatment for a couple of years.  Even though his immune system was extremely depleted, he never became ill with TB.  I don't think he ever will.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

nickerbokker

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2005, 09:41:35 pm »
lol, that post just totally depressed me.

i was hoping i could snap my fingers and click my heels and it would be gone.  but chemo and radiation?  is that one of the "old" methods?  because i haven't read anything about that thus far.  i did know that i would have to start some pretty crazy drugs, and be on them for 12-24 months, which could kill my liver and kidneys, but didn't know about the C&R.  was that treatment for the TB?  really?  or did i read that wrong?

LMAO, i REALLY hope i dont have to do that....i can't afford that!  i don't have medical!  the family infects me, and doesn't even pay for my medical.  ugh.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2005, 09:48:27 pm »
Jeeeeesh!  So sorry!

No, the chemo and radiation was for nasopharynx cancer...total ly unrelated to the TB.  I was saying that if he were to develop active TB I think it would have happened after all those treatments.

:-[
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner