Author Topic: TB  (Read 36022 times)

dohertyswissy

Re: TB
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2005, 11:15:15 am »
YAHOO!!!!  That's right, I AM in my prime!   I'm like a fine wine..speaking of, I could use a glass right about ... oh yeah...NOW!  Now if I could just get my mojo back from whatever stole it, I'd be in business!  ACTUALLY there is a winery called "Fat Bastard."    Maybe drinking a glass of their wine would get my mojo going?!?! 

"All I want is sharks with frikin laser beams attached to their heads.  Is that too much to ask?" 

I am an Austin Powers junky......

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2005, 11:19:27 am »
Kinda late for this post I guess, but I react to every TB test I have, and No I do not have TB, always get the big red circle, disappears in a few days,  some are just sensitive to the solution.  Some really have it....Hope you don't!
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2005, 02:03:19 pm »
PLease don't say that 28 is old. Thats where I am and I don't want to hit 30...I like the 20s just fine!!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2005, 02:08:45 pm »
28  >:( Ill be 35 in Sept. Im finding it harder to think of turning 35 than it was to turn 30.  :'(
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2005, 02:18:16 pm »
Girls girls girls, hit the breaks  :P you are talking about hitting 30 as if that was somthing bad. Ill tell you whats BAD. A friend of min (who is a BIT younger) (and I never think about age) said some time ago, "you know what my mom is two years younger than you, isnt that funny??) Yeah funny......... She is 23!!!!!!! granted her mom was only like 16 when she had her, but that did not make me see the fun part though.

I am 41 for crying out loud......... DO NOT say that 30 is old, or you all will have to soooooo live through some kind of depression Ill have in a near future  ;D

Nooo, really.... it is totally okay to hit 30, then 35 and then 40 (take a deep breath and a bottle of valium) the only thing you may have to do is to change hubby  ::) I was married to a guy who was 3 years older than me, well that was my ex. Now I am married to one 3 years younger   ;)

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2005, 04:15:52 pm »
MARITS GOT A YOUNGER MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO HOOOO!

THATS MY GIRL!  WAY TO GO!

*ducks*, i cried when i turned 20 in april LMAO

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2005, 04:53:42 pm »
K.... Nicker figure this....... we are all friends right..... I feel totally comfortable with you and I hope you do with me too, I never think of one of us as younger (hmmmm can that be because I am the one who is not  ::) . And here comes the fun part hehehe I could be your mom and been 21 when I got you.

Sooooo I promise when 20, life is just going to get better.

How are you doing by the way, did you get any test results today???

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2005, 05:02:34 pm »
yep....im positive. :o

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2005, 05:04:13 pm »
I'm sorry to hear that Nicki. So, how did you get it? And what do you have to do now??
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2005, 05:05:40 pm »
Ohhhhh no kidding nicker....... Are you really?????? I am sooooo sorry. You know you just have to make that family at least pay for your expenses and loss of income. This is just horrible. And that girl is still in kindergarten????? Heck, I feel like doing some serious ..ss kicking.

Do you know what youll have to do now??? Take meds or what is the plan???

Hugggs Nicker..... and you know we are always here okay...

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2005, 05:07:07 pm »
i got it from the kid i was a nanny for.  they had it and didn't tell me...and the little girl was always hanging on me and coughing and stuff....and well, now i have it!

im not sure about treatment..... i have to go in tomorrow at 8 am and will know more then!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2005, 05:15:25 pm »
Good Luck, I will be thinking of you and you'll be in my prayers tonight.

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2005, 05:27:05 pm »
my poor mom is a mess.  shhh, she stole a book from the library at lunch today and alll she has been doing is reading it.  i heard that and i was like YOU CANT STEAL BOOKS FROM THE HOSPITAL MOM LOL.....she got internal medicine 2005....and the first damn sentence is "TB is the most deadly disease you can catch".  granted, they are talking about people who get it and dont know they have it until its too late, or people with no medical help and stuff...and yes, any disease is in that case.  but im fine...so she is crying, and i was laughing at her, and then she was crying harder, and i was laughing harder, then she hung up on me LOL. 

moms not doin too good!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2005, 05:41:36 pm »
I have said it before nicker.... but dont cut her head off (at least not over this) I cant imagine how upset, scared, mad and sad I would be if it happened to my child, I totally understand her. Tell her shes got friends on this board too  :D

And I am sure you'll be fine, you did catch it in time and we have such good meds and doctors today, if you feel loonely just take a trip to NC since I am vaccinated I wont be scared of you  ;D Hmmmm okay I have to vaccinate my kids too  :P But knowing that TB is still out there in this country makes me want to do that anyway. My baby, Jennifer is starting kindergarten after summer, heck..... now I am worried, just think about the girl who gave it to you, she was/is in kindergarten, what says there wont be a kid in Jennifers school with it...... Okay I will make an appointment with my doc. Now I REALLY understand how you mom must feel

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2005, 05:46:32 pm »
GOOD NEWS....so paramount called and my interview is wednesday at 3.  assuming i get the job,i will have full benefits!  ah ha!

back to mom....its annoying to have to reassure her though!  ya know!  i HATE the fact that she is sitting here crying because of me....but seriously, its not a big deal, and even if it is it hasn't hit me yet so dont cry to me until i am worried myself!  let me live in naive denial for a while!  cummon!

she wasn't in kidnergarden, she was in preschool!  now i feel like i should call the preschool and tell them to have all the kids checked!  but im not going to touch that yet, not until mr lawyer tells me too!