Author Topic: Introducing Gosshawk Von Stinkbutt  (Read 39407 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Introducing Gosshawk Von Stinkbutt
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2006, 07:03:56 pm »
keeping Badger from sitting on her head (which he likes doing). 
 :D
Ronda
Aaaawwwww!...Badger is just trying to share the love! :D

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2006, 07:14:05 pm »
She's a cutie!  Congrats on the new baby.  Anytime you want to swap her out with an older girl to get a little sleep just call me.  I have one or two girls that I'll gladly send your way.

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2006, 08:20:47 pm »
Love her!!!! What a pretty puppy!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

mjjensen

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2006, 08:23:09 pm »
  It's great that everything worked out and you got your baby home. Can't wait to see more pictures. She's a cutie!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2006, 09:12:18 pm »
She is adorable! Congrats!
RIP former BPO

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2006, 09:46:42 am »
LOLOL thanks guys!  Last night I was so tired, I was whimpering along with Gossy.  I slept in the living room with the two of them, and she cried until 3 in the morning.  Badger was fit to be tied.  I took her out of her crate at one point and put her in a tote with the lid off, DISASTER.  She desperately tried to escape.  Badger came over and tried kissing her to get her to calm down (I think that's what he was doing, it looked like he was doing what a mother would do. 
On the way back to Vancouver, she kept scooching up next to the air vents, so at around 3:00 am, I grabbed a fan from the garage, threw a faux fur blanket (that WAS my favorite blanket) in her crate, put her in there, positioned the fan about 3 inches from her crate door, and SWEET RELIEF.  She konked out as close to the fan as she could cram herself.  Slept a few hours, cried to go outside. 
UM I know it's a little late to ask, but um....so I won't be sleeping any time soon will I? 
I'm so tired, I'm gonna go nap while she is now blissfully asleep, then I have to go to work (she and Badger are coming with us)then, hopefully later tonight I can come chat. 

Sorry to laugh at your pain but this is exactly why I try not to do puppies any more!!!! LOL!  I just do NOT have the energy to keep up!  Believe it or not, this too will pass and before you know it, she'll be sleeping through the night, doing all her business outside, and turning into an adult.  Enjoy that puppy breath now and PLEASE try to figure out how to post some for those of us who are puppy breath deprived!  Hope you can get some sleep soon so you'll have the energy to post some more pics for us! :D
Daphne

DakotaMom

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2006, 10:44:35 am »
So how is the bay Ronda? Are you ready for me to come for a visit?

doggylover

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2006, 11:03:23 am »
Denise, she isn't a 'baby' she is the Debil!  LOL just kidding. 

Longshadowfarm s, you people are my FRIENDS you should have done an intervention on me or something.  I went back through the threads and couldn't find a single solitary instance of anyone saying its better to get an adult dog.  HAHAHAHAHAHA um that was just a bad joke, you don't have to laugh.  I think the sleep deprivation is making me delirious!  I hope hubby doesn't take this opportunity to finally have me commited, although I don't think he will do that since it would mean HE had to get up with her all night. 
She slept for a few hours last night so I am sooooo happy.  We had an employee quit last night (he'll prolly want his job back after the holiday weekend ;) ) so I have to fill in until he is replaced.  This means carrying Gossy in a backpack while I clean carpet!  I guess I could just let her run around on people's carpets as I clean them, then SUCK it up right quick if she makes a boo boo...OK soooo not gonna do that.
I was wondering if someone could like condense all the threads on a daily basis so I can get a 'summary' of all the goings on!?  :) 
OK my friends, I'm gonna try and post my as yet fav pic of Gosshawk.   

doggylover

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2006, 11:14:28 am »
OHHHH that worked, I resized it..can you guys see these pics?
I am falling in love with Nana Pookie all over again.  He is being so patient.  He is tormenting her, of course, but he is tolerating her antics very well.  Last night he slept by her crate and I think it calmed her a little.  He is my dear sweet big boy.

DakotaMom

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2006, 11:16:41 am »
Really Ronda, I'm not stalking you ;) ;) ;). You just really need to share your shark with me. ;D

doggylover

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2006, 11:23:02 am »
OK one more for the road!

doggylover

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2006, 11:24:46 am »
LOL we can meet up in a few days, maybe a week (when we are both off for the day).  We will have to hold Gossy the whole time though, because she is getting nosodes and she isn't well protected yet.  Just a warning, she feels like she is made out of concrete.  The breeder said they tend to be more 'dense' when they are on raw food.  She isn't fat, she is just firmly packed!
You can hold her, I doubt you'll be able to make a run for it with her to have to carry!

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2006, 11:25:44 am »
I can't see the first one, but I see the one with him sniffing her backside  ;)  She looks TINY!  I know it won't stay that way for long!

As for the intervention or lack of warning, I say, "Bah, humbug!"  I've extolled the virtues of rescued dogs plenty of times.  You have no excuse.  :D  That's ok.  You young and/or energetic folks can take all the puppies out there while those of us who tend to move a little slower will go for the older puppers.  It all works out in the long run ;)  The only thing I do miss is that PUPPY BREATH!!!!
Daphne

doggylover

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2006, 11:28:37 am »
I can't see the first one, but I see the one with him sniffing her backside  ;)  She looks TINY!  I know it won't stay that way for long!

As for the intervention or lack of warning, I say, "Bah, humbug!"  I've extolled the virtues of rescued dogs plenty of times.  You have no excuse.  :D  That's ok.  You young and/or energetic folks can take all the puppies out there while those of us who tend to move a little slower will go for the older puppers.  It all works out in the long run ;)  The only thing I do miss is that PUPPY BREATH!!!!
I LOVE the puppy breath.  I'm totally inhaling it.  Someone ought to make dog toothpaste that smells like puppy breath, I bet you could make millions!
:)  I was SOOOO warned.  I love her, she is a little love bug.  She took a bath with me today, probably peed in my bathwater.  :)

DakotaMom

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2006, 11:34:01 am »
"aue de puppy pee" HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!