Author Topic: Cute wee little puppy pictures...and an update on Smudge  (Read 4312 times)

Blair

Cute wee little puppy pictures...and an update on Smudge
« on: July 10, 2006, 03:46:34 pm »
I cant get over how much my handsome boys have grown and change from their cute little wee puppy pictures  :D

And before anyone ask...Smudge now lives with my mother  :( To make a long story short, Grey never excepted him and I had a lot of problems with that and Gauge started playing really rough with him. And plus my mother loves him to death and has another Chi, so he has a playmate his size and he is loving it there. I watch him and her other chi everytime they leave for a day or so and i see him all the time cause my mother leaves near me. I do miss him a lot and still love him to pieces, but I did what i felt was right for him. I hope you all can understand

Kiahpyr

Re: Cute wee little puppy pictures...and an update on Smudge
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 03:50:38 pm »
They grow up so fast!!! Of course we understand. We still want updated pictures of the little guy. Give Smudge a hug from us!

Blair

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 03:54:04 pm »
They grow up so fast!!! Of course we understand. We still want updated pictures of the little guy. Give Smudge a hug from us!
Next time I go to my Parent's house Ill bring my camera and take pictures of him for everyone here  :) He still is a small little squirt and a barker LOL My mother tells me I spoiled him rotten and now she is doing the same thing  :D Its hard not to spoiled them!!

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 04:07:06 pm »
AW Smudge is loved very much. You have to do what works in your house Blair. He will be one spoiled chi ;)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 04:07:25 pm by Icerotti »

Blair

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 04:10:19 pm »
AW Smudge is loved very much. You have to do what works in your house Blair. He will be one spoiled chi ;)

I miss him and I cant understand why Grey wouldnt accept him ??? He was great with Diesl, but Diesel was here before Grey, but he accepted Gauge with no problems at all. I watched him recently and I had to keep Grey away from him, it got pretty bad. He is so happy with my Mother and I get to see him all the time, so I am pretty happy on how everything worked out.

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 04:38:53 pm »
I agree you have to what works in your house.  Maybe Grey thought he was a mouse or baby rabbit.  My dogs don't like mice or rabbits.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006, 04:54:10 pm »
Dang, your boys are beautiful!  Only you know what is right for you and your boys. 

Kat
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006, 05:20:43 pm »
You did what was best for smudge, and I am sure he loves you for it :)
RIP former BPO

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2006, 06:25:54 pm »
I'm sure it's perfect for all concerned, Smudge, Smudge's new chibuddy, your mom and your family!  good work!

I love all your guys!  They look so happy together!!

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2006, 07:32:11 pm »
My poor Smudgie Fudgie!!   :(  How could missa gay not LOVE HIM!?!?  I would rather see him go "over the river and to the woods to grandmother's house" than at casa de Blair and a be a Gray appetizer!  :o  I am glad you still get to see him (thus WE get to see him)!  ;D
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Blair

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2006, 08:20:17 pm »
My poor Smudgie Fudgie!!   :(  How could missa gay not LOVE HIM!?!?  I would rather see him go "over the river and to the woods to grandmother's house" than at casa de Blair and a be a Gray appetizer!  :o  I am glad you still get to see him (thus WE get to see him)!  ;D
I will be actually watching him and my Mother's chi this weekend  ;D I will be playing ring around the doggies, but I can handle it for 3 days. So get ready for a lot of Smudge pictures :)

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2006, 09:08:15 pm »
Blair, we know how much you love him... enough that you are willing to do what is best for him.  :)  He's still in your family... just extended family now. ;)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2006, 08:58:12 am »
OMG your boys' puppy pics are sooooo cute! Can you just stand how adorable (and tiny) My. Grey's face was!  :)

As for Smudge... you are the best mom ever! You did what was best for your home and for the little guy. I will take inspiration from that as I am currently struggling with the same situation/decision at my house.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 08:59:50 am by EllieAndBlu »

Offline Boyle

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2006, 09:10:20 am »
I love the comparison pictures.  All your pups look like they are having so much fun in the water. 

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2006, 10:24:09 am »
Those pictures are adorable!  I'm glad you were able to find a wonderful place for Smudge where you could still love him!  That is absolutely awesome!  I'm sure your mom is loving him to pieces too.  Sounds like a win-win situation all around AS LONG AS WE STILL GET PICTURES!  Smudge is adorable and we NEED pics of him with his new buddy!
Daphne