Author Topic: Worst Vacation EVER: Badger and Gossy are exhausted  (Read 5117 times)

EllieAndBlu

Re: Worst Vacation EVER: Badger and Gossy are exhausted
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2006, 08:38:04 am »
i guess it really is true.... love does conquer ALL!
You are a far better woman than I! I would have been so outta there after the sting on the thumb... and if by slight chance I was still there when the 40 bees were INSIDE the tent.... I would have probably left everything behind as I hi-tailed it outta there in record-breaking speed....lol

Seriously though... I'm so sorry your trip sucked.... but am glad y'all survived, including the unsuspecting pedestrians!  :)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 08:39:37 am by EllieAndBlu »

Icerotti

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2006, 08:59:08 am »
AWww sorry about your trip.....just think  later in life you will look back on it and laugh...rememb er the time when...lol

Offline Boyle

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2006, 09:03:38 am »
Sorry your anniversary didn't turn out quite as expected.  Just think of all the fun bee themed inside jokes you will now share.

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2006, 10:45:26 am »
Nobody said marriage was all fun and games!  ;D <giggling>  Seriously, sorry it sucked.  You need a weekend away to recover from "the experience".  Don't you hate it when you need a vacation because of your vacation?
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2006, 10:54:29 am »
Sorry the trip turned out badly! Now you get some rest and take a nice long nap and soak your feet and get your nails done and I'll just take that nice little baby puppy so you can get some much needed rest! Now, where'd I put my puppy nabbing sack?
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

doggylover

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2006, 12:37:27 pm »
You guys are the BEST!  Yeah, we decided that we were still technically on vacation so we haven't told anyone we are back.  Our house is now our hotel.   :D
We feel much better tonight after a night of no insect assault, and are actually enjoying lounging around in the yard.  Last night we stoked up the barbeque and had 2 of the steaks we marinaded for the trip.  All is not lost!
 8) :D

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2006, 02:57:45 pm »
You guys are the BEST!  Yeah, we decided that we were still technically on vacation so we haven't told anyone we are back.  Our house is now our hotel.   :D
We feel much better tonight after a night of no insect assault, and are actually enjoying lounging around in the yard.  Last night we stoked up the barbeque and had 2 of the steaks we marinaded for the trip.  All is not lost!
 8) :D

I love when you can sneak home and nobody knows!  It's almost like a hotel, only without the maid service. 

Glad you're making the best of what sounded like a BAD situation!
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA