Author Topic: PLEASE HELP THIS BOY!!!HE WILL BE PUT DOWN TODAY!~8-1-05  (Read 51579 times)

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
Re: PLEASE HELP THIS BOY!!!HE WILL BE PUT DOWN TODAY!~8-1-05
« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2005, 09:45:29 am »
OK everyone, I have some news. I was also trying to save 4 Labs from being put down in the Merced shelter I got some news from them.
First I'll put a face to the names  ;D
These are some of the dogs in need of rescue

Mel Blanc kennel 9 id362

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4757454&adTarget=&SessionID=42f146ac6e82775c-app4&display=&preview=1&row=50&tmpl=&stat

Mike Salvadori kennel 9

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4778394&adTarget=&SessionID=42f146ac6e82775c-app4&display=&preview=1&row=50&tmpl=&stat=

Desi Arnez kennel 9 id312

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4791238&adTarget=&SessionID=42f14f41514a6232-app1&display=&preview=1&row=50&tmpl=&stat=

Jonny Knoxville kennel 25 id300

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4809534&adTarget=&SessionID=42f14f41514a6232-app1&display=&preview=1&row=50&tmpl=&stat=

Desi was adopted woohooo ;D, Jonny may have a place in Sacramento. Not sure on Mike, Mel is the one that is in real need, because of his coat color, I think people don't think he is a lab! His coat is beautiful it is brindle( not sure on sp) If I were there I would grab him in a second! I love that type of coat.  And I am not sure on Lil Rascal, hopefully one of the other angels will have info on her. So at least I have some good news for you all :)

Nina

Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 05, 2005, 01:04:05 pm »
BUMP for me  ;D
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Jolene (cat)

Offline zimas_mommie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 05, 2005, 01:57:13 pm »
ANGEL #2 IS CHECKING IN.......lol with great news too might I add!!! Lil rasclette aka lil rascle has been ADOPTED OUT!!!! "dancing" YEAHHHH we did it!!! Thanks for your help BPO and Charlies angels!!!! Thats great news Nina Angel #1 lol But everyone lets see what we can do for these other little angels too.... the labs Nina give me some orders!!lol Im waiting!! lol
Nicole

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 05, 2005, 01:58:30 pm »
Yeah, oh, Yeah!  This is wonderful news!  You guys are awesome!!!   :) :) :)

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 05, 2005, 02:00:03 pm »
Thats great, I was on the site and Rascals pic was still there, so I was worried, 2 Labs picks are gone Mike and Jonny, I just emailed to see if they have been adopted out or in a rescue now Mel the bridle Lab is in danger, we need to help him!!!!

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Jolene (cat)

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Jolene (cat)

Offline zimas_mommie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2005, 02:05:10 pm »
calling on mel now!!!!!
Nicole

Offline zimas_mommie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2005, 02:16:59 pm »
I just got off the phone with Sharron.....me l has a couple more days due to the adoption of some others!! she didnt have info on her right now but she will be calling me this afternoon wuth an Up dated URGENT list of the dogs that will be put down first!!! So we have more work cut out for us angels!!!! Get ready lol!!!!!  So  I post everything this afternoon!!
Nicole

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2005, 02:22:35 pm »
Let me know if I can help out.  I think Merced is kinda far from San Diego, but at least it is in the same state... 
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline zimas_mommie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 05, 2005, 02:29:10 pm »
we sure will thanks!!!  Ill let you know whats going on later today when i hear from sharron..... they transport long distances>>>hint hint lol
Nicole

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 05, 2005, 02:30:55 pm »
Yeah Just wondering if anyone can foster??? They will transport. I would but they can't transport to Canada, I already asked ;D
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Jolene (cat)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 05, 2005, 02:38:39 pm »
Ranger is kind of iffy with other dogs, so I am probably a better transport-er than a foster-er, but keep me in the loop.  You never know!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

dohertyswissy

« Reply #117 on: August 05, 2005, 02:41:55 pm »
Girls, you are amazing!  I haven't been posting on here in awhile, due to some personal issues, and this posting reminded me why I love this board and love the people on here.  We are all folks who care about animals and want to help in whatever way we can.  You are truly angels!

I am on the East Coast, but let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Marit - I'm all about BPO Rescue.  I'm new to this...just a girl with a big heart and a dog with big paws, so let me know what needs to be done.  I want to help!

Hugs Ladies!  You rocked it!

Heather

Offline zimas_mommie

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 05, 2005, 05:53:01 pm »
Oh nooooooooooo BAD NEWS ..........lil rascles potential mommie took a picture of her to her vet and the vet told her that she is a pittbull!!!! She doesnt seem to want her anymore!!!! Sharron just called me on accident while she was trying to call her and let me know she will get back to me to let me know what she says!!!! mmmmmmmmm Im so disappointed ! I dont know why people are so against pittbulls? they are soooo sweet tooo!!!
Nicole

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2005, 10:38:20 pm »
Grumpy, you are in San Diego and that is about an eight hour drive from Merced.  I am in Fresno and several members are in the LA area so if we need to, we can do a relay up the state.  Just remember California is so long if we were on the East Coast we would drive through as many as five states to cover the distance.  Just a thought, set up a relay.

I have never fostered but would like to, however, we will be going into our vacation period.  Maybe after October when I will be home the rest of the year, I could.  How does it work.  Do they sometimes give you a dog and then forget about you or do they still try to place them?  I would like to know and then would consider taking a dog and training him to be more adoptable.  Just a thought, can someone give me a clue on how it works.

Peggy
Peggy