Author Topic: I'm BAAAAAACCKKKKKKKK!  (Read 6997 times)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
I'm BAAAAAACCKKKKKKKK!
« on: October 04, 2005, 09:50:39 am »
Hello all you wonderful beautiful people!  OMG I missed you all so much!  I am very sore and very tired but I am HOME!  I never want to be inside a hospital ever again!  I'm gonna give birth in a bathtub or something.  I just saw all the things you all wrote and I'm like in tears.  I feel so special!  (Moni don't say it)

OK short strokes.  The ONLY thing they found out is that when I stand up my blood pressure drops like 40 points (Both numbers) and my heart rate goes through the roof.  There are two tests that they really want me to take but I can't take them till my wires come out, which is Tuesday.  I had mostly nice nurses, only one bad one, and I will be peeling this tape residue off of my arm till I die I think.  I saw at least 8 different doctors, and none of them know what's wrong with me.  Ooooo because they think I have heart issues, I had to get the flue and pnuemonia shots and let me tell you those little buggers HURT!  I think that's the sorest part of my body right now!

Nee was SO glad to see his Mommy!  He didn't eat the whole time I was gone so he's skin and bones now.  He knocked me flat on my arse, and in doing so, cracked my jaw with his big fat head.  I missed my baby so much!  :'(

On Tuesday I go in to get a heart monitor that I'll wear for 24 hours, then I'm getting my wires off, then I'm going to a new Dr for follow up stuff.  FUN! 

There's so much more I want to tell you but I have LOADS to catch up on!  I'll look back on here soon!

Love,

Ang
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

BabsT

Re: I'm BAAAAAACCKKKKKKKK!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2005, 09:57:23 am »
Oh I will continue to keep my fingers crossed for you but I am glad that you are at home

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2005, 10:00:32 am »
Welcome back! I am glad to hear that you are back home and on your way to recovery.
RIP former BPO

Icerotti

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2005, 10:01:50 am »
Yeah Ang is home...Sanity will be sooooooooooooo oooooooooooo happy. It is always good to get home ;)
Get some rest  and we look forward to hearing all about your stay!!!!

Offline Rocky's 'Rents

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2005, 10:03:36 am »
I'm so glad you are home. The test they probably want to do is a "tilt table" test. They kind of strap you to a table and tilt you all the way back while they are monitoring you. That would hurt like h*ll if they try to do it before your jaw is ready.  Sorry that we were all bullying you to go get checked out but it was about caring about what happens to you!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2005, 10:14:09 am »
Welcome back, so glad you are home. 
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2005, 10:16:58 am »
I'm so glad you are home. The test they probably want to do is a "tilt table" test. They kind of strap you to a table and tilt you all the way back while they are monitoring you. That would hurt like h*ll if they try to do it before your jaw is ready.  Sorry that we were all bullying you to go get checked out but it was about caring about what happens to you!

It was a Tilt Table test, they didn't want me to do it because they were afriad I'd puke and it'd go into my lungs.  Yummy.  Did Andi ever tell you about the rusty wire cutters that were next to my bed, so they could cut the wires on the occasion I did vomit?  They had a "Maintenance" label on them and they were strategically placed next to a tracheotomy tube, in case they didn't get the wires off soon enough :P

BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2005, 10:33:22 am »
glad you are back, everybody was worried.  :-*
Peggy

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2005, 10:50:01 am »
[
It was a Tilt Table test, they didn't want me to do it because they were afriad I'd puke and it'd go into my lungs.  Yummy.  Did Andi ever tell you about the rusty wire cutters that were next to my bed, so they could cut the wires on the occasion I did vomit?  They had a "Maintenance" label on them and they were strategically placed next to a tracheotomy tube, in case they didn't get the wires off soon enough :P

Between the rusty pliers, the trach tube and the barrier at the door AND the restraints.... I'm worried about the hospital overall!!!  Can we do  BPO lawsuit...just cuz???  We care about you and you read all the posts....there is room for improvement.  Give us the word and we'll be there...dogs and all!!!!

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2005, 10:56:28 am »
I am glad you are back!!   ;D  I am sure Sanity is going nuts....did she adopt other pieces of your laundry to sleep with in your abscence :P??  I hope  you get back to 100% really soon (its a good thing you don't need your jaw to type ;)
I am kind of a big deal!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2005, 11:00:31 am »
I'm glad your back. Hope you have a good recovery.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2005, 11:16:55 am »
((((((((((Ang)))))))))) I am so glad you are back!!!...It sounds like you really are too!! ;D We really missed you girl!! :)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2005, 11:19:30 am »
Yaaaaaaay!  So glad you are back!  That hospital does sound a little suspect though...  You have a lot to catch up on!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Blair

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2005, 12:08:05 pm »
ANG!!!!!!! I missed you LOL I am so happy to see you posting again. You better take it easy and get plenty of rest so you can be back to your normal self again  :D

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2005, 01:05:27 pm »
Glad to see you are back Ang.  It's been pretty quiet here w/o you.   ;D