Author Topic: Hot Seat #25 is........................SoftHug!  (Read 16582 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: Hot Seat #25 is........................SoftHug!
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 01:16:56 am »
If you could be your dog for a day....what would you do?  Where would you go? How would you get there?  and what would you change?

Icerotti

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 01:44:24 am »
What do you think you will be doing in 10 years?

If Farley was "orphaned" would you take him in?....lol

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 02:12:54 am »
If you could be your dog for a day....what would you do?  Where would you go? How would you get there?  and what would you change?

I would probably do exactly what she does.  I would lay around and be queen of the house.  What would I change?  I would have that squirrly little skin kid shipped to his aunt's house for the day so I could rest in peace!
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2006, 02:33:14 am »
What do you think you will be doing in 10 years?

If Farley was "orphaned" would you take him in?....lol

In ten years I hope to be going to my son's baseball games in the summer and pee wee football in the fall.  I want to be an involved mom!  I would love to be back north in ten years and maybe back in school. 

Are you thinking about adopting him out!?!?!?  I would think for about half a second.  As a matter of fact, I just did think about it and I am considering taking the long way home from getting the puppy and picking him up on the drive by.  You just put him on the front step and I will take care of the rest.   ;)  Farley cracks me up everytime I see a new picture.  I love him!!!  yes. the answer is yes.
"That's the problem."

Icerotti

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2006, 02:44:25 am »
  As a matter of fact, I just did think about it and I am considering taking the long way home from getting the puppy and picking him up on the drive by.  You just put him on the front step and I will take care of the rest. 

Oh I could meet you half way....lol

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2006, 03:48:10 am »
some more questions.....

How did you and your husband meet?
Was it love at first sight?
How long have y'all been married?
What is the most romantic thing your husband has done?
What do you like best/least about your husband?
What is your favorite type of music?
Favorite band/singer?
Do you like to sing?
Do you play an instrument?
Do you like to dance?
Favorite childhood memory?
Most embarrassing childhood memory?

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2006, 05:29:22 am »
How did you and your husband meet?  Believe it or not…the internet!  I was in IN and he was in AL. 
Was it love at first sight?  When we finally did meet, yea BAM! Like a lightening bolt.  :D  

How long have y'all been married? This June 14th it will be three years. 

What is the most romantic thing your husband has done?  Drove 10 hours to meet me. 

What do you like best/least about your husband?  You are going to get me in trouble…he is on here too!!  But ok…
Worst first:  He can be indecisive.  I was single for 32 years and made all my own decisions.  So I was ready to let someone take over when I got married!
Best:  He is totally supportive and loving (and my best friend). :-* 

What is your favorite type of music?  I think I like 70’s music the best of all genres.  But I really like all music (rock, country, rap, classical, etc) except the “kick your dog” death metal that you can’t even understand what they are saying.   

Favorite band/singer?  The Eagles

Do you like to sing?  Yea… I am no American Idol but I sing in the car and HAVE done karaoke. 

Do you play an instrument?  I played the trumpet from 6-9th grade.

Do you like to dance?  I used to back in HS and college…but not so much now. 

Favorite childhood memory?  Christmas my Kindergarten year I got a beagle from Santa.  That was a cool memory.  I think that means when Zac gets older, maybe Boudreaux will need a brother or sister…

Most embarrassing childhood memory?  In 7th or 8th grade I had a huge crush on a boy in my class.  I had gone to school with him since pre-school.  (You know when you are a silly teenager you have to cover your notebooks and folders with stuff?)  We had Science class together and I had “TODD DARLEY IS A TOTAL FOX!!!” <starting to laugh just remembering it> stenciled on my Science folder in RAINBOW colors.  So I had to use the restroom and when I got back everyone was kind of giggling…I didn’t think anything of it and sat down.  Then people kept turning and looking at me and giggling…still nothing.  The power of observation was not my strongest quality at the time.  I finally look up at the chalkboard and there is my folder!  I sat in the back and could read it juuuust fine.  How embarrassing!  LOL!! 
"That's the problem."

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2006, 07:21:01 am »
Come on....this is all ya got?  :o  I am going to be gone tomorrow night until Saturday morning getting our new pupper so you better get your questions in now!  :)
"That's the problem."

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2006, 07:34:50 am »
here are some more  ;D 

What was the first album you purchased?
First concert?
What do you consider a perfect evening?
Favorite city in the US?
Outside the US?
Do you play any sports?
Favorite time of the year? why?
Favorite holiday? why?
Favorite book?
Favorite movie?
Favorite female movie star?
Favorite male movie star?
Do you remember your first kiss? When and where did it take place?
What have you learned from your dogs?
What have your dogs learned from you?

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2006, 08:03:28 am »
If you went to a petstore that sold dogs and you saw a REALLY bad family trying to a get a dog as a guard dog, would you buy it so they couldn't get it?

If I had the money and was feeling saucy...maybe.  How would I know they were REALLY bad?

Imagine 4 dirty kids banging on the glass window screaming doggie! doggie! doggie!! You watch these kids repeatedly pull it's tail and laugh as it turns around to try and nip them. You also see the dad laughing and the mom mad because she doesn't even want a dog in the first place. The only reason their getting it is because Hubby leaves a lot and the wife needs a guard dog for the house.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2006, 08:19:21 am »
here are some more     

What was the first album you purchased?  Shawn Cassidy-Born Late

First concert? The Monkees

What do you consider a perfect evening?  A normal perfect evening with nothing special going on would be quiet, no stress, ordering out or going to dinner so I didn’t have to clean the kitchen, clean house, good movie, hubby home (and not on night shift!)  and a FOOT MASSAGE and toe nails polished!

Favorite city in the US?  Of the places I have visited…Chicago or San Diego

Outside the US? Paris

Do you play any sports?  When I was younger I played softball, tennis and golf, basketball and ran track.  Now just golf and would like to get back playing tennis. 

Favorite time of the year? why?  When I was up north it was fall.  I love the fall colors and the smell of burning leaves.  The crisp nights, getting to pull out the turtlenecks and sweaters and going to football games. 
Now that I am down in Alabamy, I like right now!  Spring here is the best time of year.  Not too hot, not too humid, all the flowers are blooming and the wisteria is everywhere and smelling great!

Favorite holiday? why?  Christmas!  It is the one time of the year that I get to spend with all of my family now.  I love the giving as well as the true meaning of the holiday. 

Favorite book?  The Tao of Pooh by Benjamin Hoff and Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson

Favorite movie?  Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, Dogma(anything Kevin Smith really), Pulp Fiction
"That's the problem."

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2006, 08:23:49 am »
If you went to a petstore that sold dogs and you saw a REALLY bad family trying to a get a dog as a guard dog, would you buy it so they couldn't get it?

If I had the money and was feeling saucy...maybe.  How would I know they were REALLY bad?

Imagine 4 dirty kids banging on the glass window screaming doggie! doggie! doggie!! You watch these kids repeatedly pull it's tail and laugh as it turns around to try and nip them. You also see the dad laughing and the mom mad because she doesn't even want a dog in the first place. The only reason their getting it is because Hubby leaves a lot and the wife needs a guard dog for the house.

I would probably be a b%^&h and suggest that they look into a house alarm and a handgun!  ;)
"That's the problem."

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2006, 08:27:01 am »

How funny... Shaun Cassidy's self-titled album was my first!! But by the age of ten I proudly owned three! ;D

« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 08:30:49 am by EllieAndBlu »

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2006, 08:32:20 am »

How funny... Shaun Cassidy's self-titled album was my first!! But by the age of ten I proudly owned three! ;D

I think he was my first crush. LOL!
"That's the problem."

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2006, 08:34:15 am »

I think he was my first crush. LOL!

He was mine too!  In fact - I had an entire wall of my bedroom devoted to Shaun posters/pics... and here comes the embarrassing part... I spent hours and hours singing "You Light Up My Life" and "I cant Smile Without You" to all the Shaun's in my room....LOL